Female teacher bangs 5 students.

Juice it

Ok, I were in love with my english teacher when I was 15, She's 25 at the time, she liked me, I think.

We have done pretty much everything except hard core penetration, I pushed hard tho, she still refused. (maybe I didn't have a comdon? who knows..)

One of the most Regret memeries of my LIFE.

Comes to think about it, maybe I should go back and ask her out again, although she's married had have kids now...

The neighborhood kids went bat shit crazy when this happened to me in fourth grade, I was the shit. Unfortunately though, this happened only a handful of times and left me in quite the pickle till around eighth grade when I got another go at it with a girl my age. The only other negative effect I can think of as a result of this encounter is my life long obsession with large breasts, the 18 year old babysitter had D's.

4th grade is what... around 9 years old, nevermind sex what did she say when you screamed "MY PENIS..ITS GROWING?!!"

I wrote a paper freshman year in college for some BS health class with a mid 20s hot blond teacher. At the end it went into something about me getting into a threesome, and basically writing out an invite for her to join up. Got a nice 0/100 and a "see me" where she said I'd need to rewrite it. Rewrote on topic and scored 100/100. Now that I think about it I should have then written my cell number and turned it in.

Nice.

Damn, ts640 beat me to it.

hah...i was thinking the same thing

"aren't you going to do something?"

"yeah we are going to race over there and give him the luckiest little boy in the world award!"

Ok, I were in love with my english teacher when I was 15, She's 25 at the time, she liked me, I think.

We have done pretty much everything except hard core penetration, I pushed hard tho, she still refused. (maybe I didn't have a comdon? who knows..)

One of the most Regret memeries of my LIFE.

Comes to think about it, maybe I should go back and ask her out again, although she's married had have kids now...

It's painfully obvious you weren't paying attention to the subject matter while falling in love with your English teacher.

It's painfully obvious you weren't paying attention to the subject matter while falling in love with your English teacher.

:read: I was only 15, Not into anything else but to bang that chick~! which still I failed...

:read: I was only 15, Not into anything else but to bang that chick~! which still I failed...

I think he was referring to your use of the english language.

Damn.....that's a good one!!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

In my day,all the female teachers were old and "Coyote Ugly"...would never have banged them even if given the chance. Thats why my grades were so high! LOL

In my day,all the female teachers were old and "Coyote Ugly"...would never have banged them even if given the chance. Thats why my grades were so high! LOL

I am pretty young still, but same goes for me.

I had sexual relations with a female baby sitter at a very young age. THANK GOD!

hahaha me too! One of my best childhood memories. When my parents would ask who I wanted to babysit, I always said her name!

hahaha me too! One of my best childhood memories. When my parents would ask who I wanted to babysit, I always said her name!

My mind is blown to the amount of female pedophiles. I guess babysitting young males would make sense, kind of like the whole catholic priest appeal

Assuming that Lambopower is the cross section of humanity, please explain why statutory rape is still a crime.

Nobody seems to have a problem with it. I don't.

Assuming that Lambopower is the cross section of humanity, please explain why statutory rape is still a crime.

I think they need to adjust the law a bit. A mean a 26 year old banging a 12 or 13 year old can be viewed as wrong seeing as their minds are still being molded and an adult could maybe take advantage of that fact (although i dont necessarily agree with that). But to say some 16 or 17 year old boy is physically or mentally harmed by sleeping with an older woman is nothing short of retarded. And the mothers who cry and say their babies were harmed are just as retarded. If anything it benefits them....

Its only rape if they didnt enjoy it :D

Haha, true!!

I think they need to adjust the law a bit. A mean a 26 year old banging a 12 or 13 year old can be viewed as wrong seeing as their minds are still being molded and an adult could maybe take advantage of that fact (although i dont necessarily agree with that). But to say some 16 or 17 year old boy is physically or mentally harmed by sleeping with an older woman is nothing short of retarded. And the mothers who cry and say their babies were harmed are just as retarded. If anything it benefits them....

It definitely benefits them. Very strong research has shown a correlation with age of losing virginity with future sexual success, and if that first woman happens to be a babysitter/teacher, even better.

:iamwithstupid:

But it made for a 4 season story arc on our favorite show: