Autistic Girl Would Like a Ride in a Supercar

EpDarks

Glad to see you found LamboPower, Rich. I would love to meet Maddy, perhaps at the Cars and Coffee show.

Dan

MN C&C starts back up in April and is currently held in Chanhassen. Richard, please visit my site at www.mncandc.com for more info on the event.

We would love to have you Maddie and Owen come out. Thanks, Luis

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

..I'm just a single Dad trying to do something extra special for my autistic daughter.

Awesome Richard! Your kids are very lucky.

My daughter plays varsity hockey for her high school, it is a very competitive league with extremely high caliber players.

They were just in a tournament and one of the teams had a girl on the team with Down Syndrome. It really put the entire thing in perspective and the school is to be commended for decreasing their ability to compete to gain character and compassion.

The players on that team will learn more and have better memories of their season than any of the other teams in the district, and they may not even win a game.

MN C&C starts back up in April and is currently held in Chanhassen. Richard, please visit my site at www.mncandc.com for more info on the event.

We would love to have you Maddie and Owen come out. Thanks, Luis

Sorry about that Luis, managed to mess up both the location and date. :eusa_wall:

I'm just a single Dad trying to do something extra special for my autistic daughter.

This is what it all boils down to. Madeline will remember this for the rest of her life.

I can't wait to see an update on this "story".

• 2 weeks later...
...I'm just a single Dad trying to do something extra special for my autistic daughter.

I spend each day telling my kids that they are capable of achieving anything they want to do or become. Maddy has decided that she wants to be the chief test-car driver for Lamborghini. If you're going to dream, dream big I guess.

Thank you again to everyone for your interest and consideration.

Warmest Regards,

Richard Wagner

Richard,

Bravo for instilling confidence in your kids that they can do what they set their minds to. I love that Maddy wants to replace Balboni as chief test driver! That's a great dream to have! (I fantasize about the very same thing!!)

Your kids are lucky to have you as a Dad.

Cheers!

Carol

Thank you Carol and everyone else for the wonderful comments and good wishes.

I'm just like every other parent...I just want the best for my kids and an event like this will show them that just believing is half the battle. Without the wonderful folks like Scotty and others, it wouldn't be possible.

Thank you again to everyone.

Richard,

Bravo for instilling confidence in your kids that they can do what they set their minds to. I love that Maddy wants to replace Balboni as chief test driver! That's a great dream to have! (I fantasize about the very same thing!!)

Your kids are lucky to have you as a Dad.

Cheers!

Carol

Richard and Scotty,

I don't know either of you but I'm proud of both of you!

no homo

feel the same way, but all homo, nothing gets me going like generous men.

MaddysDad, your a really great father. I hope you stick around LamboPower now that you've found it.

+1 except for the homo part since I'm a girl

MaddysDad, your a really great father. I hope you stick around LamboPower now that you've found it.

LOL your either a woman or joking?

Friday at the Minneapolis MotorPlex........weather permitting...............or Dec 10th Ft. Lauderdale Exotic Drive..........

Friday at the Minneapolis MotorPlex........weather permitting...............or Dec 10th Ft. Lauderdale Exotic Drive..........

Are you bringing a Lambo over this week? There is already salt down on the roads from Sat's snow......

Got some awesome news everyone! This is going to be great! I've been talking with Maddy's dad and we are going to get some press on this for the event so the whole world can read about this! I'll keep you updated as it comes together.

Got some awesome news everyone! This is going to be great! I've been talking with Maddy's dad and we are going to get some press on this for the event so the whole world can read about this! I'll keep you updated as it comes together.

That's awesome! Looking forward to seeing the story.

Well, Scotty is getting some major Karma points out of this- way to go man!

My mom taught elementary special ed for 19+ years and i've seen how much joy those kids can get even from the smallest things. This should definitely be one of the feel-good stories for the year!

EDIT: unrelated: when I was typing up this post I just now realized that i've had 'Karma' spelled wrong in my signature for 6+ years, lmao!