Bellagio Motors... Out of Biz or Not? WTF

Mattroberts123

I think its something about buying a car that makes us act like idiots. I worry about a stupid transaction on ebay for 500 bucks with someone I have never met but when it comes to buying a new car all rational sense goes out the window. I once sent 110k to some broker in Europe I never even laid eyes on to buy me a G500 cab from the local Benz dealer. It all went well but looking back on that and other transactions like that I have made I feel pretty lucky. You read these horror stories all the time now, I think no matter how much of a pain in the ass it is a face to face transaction is the way to go unless you actually know who you are dealing with.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:iamwithstupid: typically if your dealing with a reputable dealer that has been around a long, long time you should be ok 99% of the time.

good luck with everything, i hope it works out.

Yeah but that 1% of the time!!.... aye yi yi!!!!!!

I'm curious if LV Eric got his cars out of there before everything got locked up, disappeared, taken, or whatever happened? Anyone know? I think he had 5 or 6 cars there, both GTR's for awhile, both CT's, Murcie and his SE30. OUCH.

I heard more info just a few hours ago...

supposedly there were 2 separate guys in the Utah area.

They each bought separate cars from this guy, paid in full... didn't get cars or title. approx 450k total.

Also, a guy from ferrarichat is saying that his car was there on consignment, he heard these rumors and went over there.... car is gone.

Fred just posted over in Ferrari chat calling us all kids and liars...

Roy, u might get on there and share your info too. Your credibility always helps.

http://ferrarichat.com/forum/showthread.php?t=352794

Reply fr. Bellagio Motors - Fred Ebadat

I don't know where you people are getting this information from but you should get your facts straight: I am not involved in any scams, fraud, leaving, hiding, or any other nonsense that has been said, but keep on making false claims..

And who has ever heard of buying a Lamborghini with only $30,000? Little kids that have too much time on their hands love to blog about bull**** on these forums: "Sold cars to Utah?" False. "Sold a 599 w/ bounced check?" False.

On the contrary I've been scammed many times, and there is always two sides to every story. I have bought from and sold cars to many FerrariChat members with no problems at all, and have several satisfied customers to vouch for me. Explainations are not owed. Believe what you want but I've been in the car business for a long time and I'm not going anywhere -- all these harrassments are only reflecions of your own issues.

LOL I take offense to that, there are some very reputiable

Dealers out there, and some not so good. I can say I am

AZMAZED that anyone would give up their title (a blank check)

without being paid first! Never do this guys! A good solid Dealer

PAYS you prior to asking for your title! AND NO DECENT DEALER

needs your title if your car is on consignment, at MOST a

copy to prove owner ship with no liens.

Exactly. I had a good friend and reputable exotic dealer ask me to lend him one of my cars to stick in his showroom to "display" while he was low on inventory. I sent the car up there then two days later, my kids freak out and want me to go get the car back, I call up the dealer and my friend tells me that I can't have the car back cause it's gone. Long story short, they sold my car without my consent while I still held on to the title, it took me three months and several threats to get paid in full.

It just seems like no matter how many angles you got covered, a proper crook will always find a loophole to screw you through.

In fairness the kid that lost the 30k types and communicates like he is a 6 year old.

If that's the case, Fred communicates like he's a 2 year old. And special.

I could never see sending money to someone that can't communicate in a professional manner.

From Fred via FChat -

"no problem sorry but give me time i do it promise"

:eusa_wall:

If that's the case, Fred communicates like he's a 2 year old. And special.

I could never see sending money to someone that can't communicate in a professional manner.

From Fred via FChat -

"no problem sorry but give me time i do it promise"

:eusa_wall:

Where do you see that response from him? Is that his way of saying, "give me time to get your money back, i will i promise"?

If you have any info please elaborate on that because I have a friend in Germany right now on business until Feb, and one of his LP's were there. I called him and he said Fred answered his phone and said he did not know where this was coming from. Let me know so I can pass along this information ASAP.

Best

I called him and he said Fred answered his phone and said he did not know where this was coming from. Let me know so I can pass along this information ASAP.

Best

I'm not sure I understand what you are asking?

Where do you see that response from him? Is that his way of saying, "give me time to get your money back, i will i promise"?

If you have any info please elaborate on that because I have a friend in Germany right now on business until Feb, and one of his LP's were there. I called him and he said Fred answered his phone and said he did not know where this was coming from. Let me know so I can pass along this information ASAP.

Best

from fchat

HERE IS A TEXT MESSAGE FROM FRED ON JAN 17 TELLING ME HE IS GOING TO WIRE MY MY 30K BACK!

IT HAS NOT BEEN WIRED BACK

photoms.jpg

• 1 month later...

Ive dealt with this douchebag in person last summer when I was looking to purchase an 08 Murcie Roadster. I was with my Girlfriend and I kept telling her "This place does not feel right." The Murcie was priced very low compared to market value, and Fred kept pushing me to purchase it. He almost begged me. I cant believe anyone would give this man their car to sell on consignment. The vibe he gives off has "fraud" written all over him. I feel sorry for these guys that were ripped off by him but come on people lets use some common sense here.

I just don't understand how anyone would send a dealer a title, reassigned to him, without being paid first? I just don't get that. It is your form of legal ownership. I just don't see how people would turn over their certificate of ownership to an item without being paid first. I just don't get it.