Bellagio Motors... Out of Biz or Not? WTF

Mattroberts123

Can anyone help here?

I have a friend that has been trying to buy a lambo from them for a month now. They negotiated price, he sent a deposit, a LARGE one.

Now, no one is around. Phones are not answered. Calls are not returned. Emails and text messages are not being responded to either.

We heard rumor that they supposedly were given 'death threats' so they closed the store temporarily?

Now, the car he had under contract is magically not on their website anymore, yet still no return calls or follow up. Something shady is going on here and we are starting to get really aggravated.

Please help us out!

Thx!

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matt, which car was it that he had a contract on?

2008 Black Gallardo Spyder.

I guess somehow the car was on consignment and the actual owner caught wind of things being weird, so supposedly he went and picked up the car...

That is about all we know at this point. We are about to make a trip out there and start making some house calls if necessary.

Are you the same Matt that I spoke to on the phone last week?

Rouleur,

Not sure... I have talked to a lot of people lately...? more info?

Feel free to PM if necessary.

Rouleur,

Not sure... I have talked to a lot of people lately...? more info?

Feel free to PM if necessary.

I am the guy that had it for sale before Bellagio. It was my clients car that was sold out of dealership in Miami. No need for PM, just curious if you are the same guy. More details would be great.

Chris

that is correct and who knows when they will re-open. Get some legal advice ASAP.

We heard rumor that they supposedly were given 'death threats' so they closed the store temporarily?

I am the guy that had it for sale before Bellagio. It was my clients car that was sold out of dealership in Miami. No need for PM, just curious if you are the same guy. More details would be great.

Chris

Hey. Yep it's me. This is outrageous... They just took his deposit and haven't done anything... It appears too that they had no intent of selling the car, just needed money and found a quick way to steal it

that is correct and who knows when they will re-open. Get some legal advice ASAP.

Can u share any further details? Who in this community takes a customers money and runs? Your reputation follows u everywhere, assuming you are able to get around before bubba finds u... And it sounds like bubba might be getting dispatched

I am here at Barrett-Jackson this week. In speaking with my insurance provider last night, she advised me that the Feds had shut down the Store, and taken possesion of the cars AS WELL as a few cars that had recently been delivered to one of here clients, money had been paid, but titles not provided.

She is currently working a claim for two of her customers involved in the re-possession of the cars by the FBI. In one case, the FBI also seized one of the customers trade in cars that had yet to be paid for as well.

A large mess as she put it.

I am here at Barrett-Jackson this week. In speaking with my insurance provider last night, she advised me that the Feds had shut down the Store, and taken possesion of the cars AS WELL as a few cars that had recently been delivered to one of here clients, money had been paid, but titles not provided.

She is currently working a claim for two of her customers involved in the re-possession of the cars by the FBI. In one case, the FBI also seized one of the customers trade in cars that had yet to be paid for as well.

A large mess as she put it.

Why is the FBI repossessing used and some privately owned cars?

Why is the FBI repossessing used and some privately owned cars?

Sounds like the individuals didn't have the titles yet. Horrible situation to be in....

Sounds like the individuals didn't have the titles yet. Horrible situation to be in....

Okay, I get it now. They were selling the cars but not paying off the notes on the cars.

I wonder if any of Armen's cars were affected.

So if they are selling the cars and not paying the notes, that means its some kind of scheme for the company to make bank?