VBOXKING's Verde Ithaca Aventador thread

VBUGKING

So which of the six gets booted from the garage on the first night? Haha...Congratulations man!

Haha, I have plenty of room in the garage for a 7th car!

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats, hope you are having this crazy spring time weather we are having up in Md. Looks like you are set to have an awesome weekend! :icon_super:

I am sure the weather will be great up until the point where my car gets delivered from the dealership to my house haha.

5 pages and no pics yet!!!!! I am a big fan of calipers painted to match the body color but I like the idea of black with VI script as mentioned about. Just my two cents.

Congrats on the purchase and (almost) completing the long wait from order to delivery.

Tell me about it! Looks like customs still hasnt released it, so hopefully tomorrow.

so?!?!

the VI script on the cali's is actually a great idea!

I will look into that. I really just need to see the car in person to make the final decision, and the waiting is killing me. :crybaby2:

I will look into that. I really just need to see the car in person to make the final decision, and the waiting is killing me. :crybaby2:

who do you have to pay off to get the car faster it's killing us also we want to see it. :icon_mrgreen:

Doing Valentine 1, I prefer it for radar, and the cops dont do laser here. LOC exhaust is a possibility later on, but it still wont sound as good as your new ride!

I have been debating this... I have Valentine 1 too.... love it... but debating whether to hardwire it. Are you going to and if so, how? Meaning location, mounts etc?

Congrats, but yellow calipers would go better IMO.

Yellow calipers is cool... but I agree with everyone, VI calipers would be SICK!!!

who do you have to pay off to get the car faster it's killing us also we want to see it. :icon_mrgreen:

All I want for my birthday is pics of this car being delivered! :headbang:

:iamwithstupid:

It's probably not clearing customs till everyone at the docs gets photo ops with it.

Cleared customs finally!

I have been debating this... I have Valentine 1 too.... love it... but debating whether to hardwire it. Are you going to and if so, how? Meaning location, mounts etc?

Yellow calipers is cool... but I agree with everyone, VI calipers would be SICK!!!

I am not doing it, the Lambo Dealership is. I think they are just going to hardwire it to the rearview mirror.

I wouldn't go with a VI car and VI callipers, you need to have some difference. Else it's too green, yellow would be perfect.

Thanks, but I am definitely not going with yellow. Options would be (in no particular order), keeping them black, painting them VI, or keeping them black with VI script.

Thanks, but I am definitely not going with yellow. Options would be (in no particular order), keeping them black, painting them VI, or keeping them black with VI script.

I don't think yellow and green work at all; I think it'd be hideous personally. I think going black with Verde Script with be the best. Or all black.

Where does this yellow caliper thing come from? Since when is that color combo good design?

Same place as unicorns, tooth fairies, and Santa Claus :icon_mrgreen:

I don't think yellow and green work at all; I think it'd be hideous personally. I think going black with Verde Script with be the best. Or all black.

:monkeyleft: :icon_super: :iamwithstupid: