The most stereotypical Lambo owner!

Gilligan740

More proof the guy writing the article is a douche:

http://jalopnik.com/5893702/you-still-suck...mborghini-owner

Although the first rebuttal featured was horribly written and juvenile (enough so to warrant dismissal) the writer chose to highlight that as a defense for his own position, as opposed to actually addressing the more well written criticisms of his piece.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is this legal...? what if a potential client googles his name and this comes up? not that there's anything wrong with his lifestyle (shit's awesome), but would it be hard to believe that a potential client would choose not to use bryan as a lawyer because he doesn't agree with something in his personal life? (which jalopnik has now made public)

or maybe he doesn't care at all and it doesn't affect him or his business...just speculating.

I would try to do a cease and decist, although supposedly journalism is freedom of speech...

is this legal...? what if a potential client googles his name and this comes up? not that there's anything wrong with his lifestyle (shit's awesome), but would it be hard to believe that a potential client would choose not to use bryan as a lawyer because he doesn't agree with something in his personal life? (which jalopnik has now made public)

or maybe he doesn't care at all and it doesn't affect him or his business...just speculating.

Teamsalamone posts all over the internet. A choice he made and exposed himself to comments and or ridicule.

Fun wins over bashing anyday

More proof the guy writing the article is a douche:

http://jalopnik.com/5893702/you-still-suck...mborghini-owner

Although the first rebuttal featured was horribly written and juvenile (enough so to warrant dismissal) the writer chose to highlight that as a defense for his own position, as opposed to actually addressing the more well written criticisms of his piece.

Is Robert, Skokos?

A perfect example of someone omitting the positive stuff people do. I like the comment referencing that he organized a Toys for Tots run!

I took the article/blog post on Jalopnik with a laugh.

I already knew about Salamone from LP and having know of Salamone's posts here, he sounds like one hell of an awesome guy.

Is he not in one way or another living a dream of all, THE dream, of doing what he wants, how he wants (because he can), and not caring what other people think - yet he also seems to improve the days of the people who meet him and vice versa? I think that's pretty cool. :icon_thumleft:

The writer just wants to be like Bryan...

Edit: Picture isn't attaching for some reason.... :eusa_wall:

Edit again, let's try again...

jalopnik_matt.jpg

I lost a lot of respect for jalopnik after reading that article.

Yup, Jalopnik writer summed it up pretty well.

haha. Nope. As much as I love ripping douche bags a new one...I write and insult much better then that. :icon_thumleft:

I was about to say " Rob is much more of a wordsmith than the ROBERT that replied to Jalopnik. "

If you saw Jalopnik again in the last few minutes, you'll understand why I hereby give this to TeamSalamone. :icon_thumleft:

129157477066831452.gif

Very well written

+1

No need for change your not running for president, stay OEM to yourself

+1,000,000

If you saw Jalopnik again in the last few minutes, you'll understand why I hereby give this to TeamSalamone. :icon_thumleft:

129157477066831452.gif

100 and 1000% classy reply from Salamone!