Another teacher banging students

emanon

Truthfully though, the causes and effects (psychologically) in these situations are as similar as peaches and habanero chilis. Other than them both being plants, thats where it ends.

Young girls banging much older guys usually stems from issues growing up (abuse, dad not around, etc) and I can very much see them being vulnerable and victimized.

16yr old boys will fcuk a mailbox if it looks anything like a woman. I would venture to say the boys involved in this type of situation will suffer no ill effects other than an ego they will never be able to sustain.

It has to be treated the same for PC reasons, but sometimes the letter of the law and the spirit are not coinciding.

Now can we get back to talking about what a lucky little fcuk that kid is.

That bolded part can be pretty crippling when reality starts setting in though. Add to it the guilt (but most likely) shame and then realizing that shame is not a big deal since there are too many high fives, and you might get someone who will wonder why is it he can't sustain a relationship from now on.

Have you seen pics of her without makeup? point Wiggs.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

From the article

"“The student denies it. The parents of the student are upset that this has gone where it has. They don’t have anything bad to say about Sarah,” attorney Eric Deters said in December after the allegations surfaced. “Sarah denies it. There’s no victim. There’s nobody saying, ‘Hey, this happened.’"

T

Have you seen pics of her without makeup? point Wiggs.

Have you seen her ass?

Point: every man with a penis

BTW, in regards to male/female differences, consider what someone said in the Martin/Zimmerman thread how things would be different if the self defense shooter was a woman.

Have you seen her ass?

Time and time again, what men say they won't f*** and what they have f*** on their resume tell a different story.

Guaranteed we have liars in this thread. :icon_thumleft:

Have you seen her ass?

This!

I guarantee every single guy at that school from the freshman class to the principal wants to get a piece of that.

Have you seen her ass?

Come on, don't fall for it:

338-0402195745-Sarah-Jones-Bengals-5.jpg

I am not arguing against the guy - at 16 we'd all be happy to bang anything with a pulse, I'm arguing that the person who (especially given her social status) would go for a 16 year old, is definitely not in the book of "yeah that's a prize", but more in the book of "let's make sure she doesn't have kids"

ill freely admit that id tongue swipe her ass crack....no shame in my game.

I think most here would line up right after you.

Considering most here would probably fap to the thought and image here in the thread. I find it funny for those critiquing, "she's a 6, blah blah blah" haters gonna hate.

And this is grown men judging. To a 16 year old, shes a mythical goddess.

Although your first point is extremely debatable, you are spot on with your second point.

:icon_mrgreen:

Easy, For starters, she's pretty ugly.

Well, that's the question....

Would I have meaningless sex with a 26 year old cheerleader with big tits, a flat tummy, smokin round ass, athletic legs that won $11 million bucks because she was called a whore, even if she is a bit of a butter face?

Yes. Yes I would.

Because I'm not superficial.

The kid is a superhero and the chick is a bit weird for acting on the urge. They aren't the ones pushing the issue though... it's the school board and the more importantly the law. As vyce pointed out, rape is an extremely serious crime for a school, perhaps second only behind murder. If it were reversed and was a girl the perception would be different and it shouldn't be so here we are.

I think most here would line up right after you.

Considering most here would probably fap to the thought and image here in the thread. I find it funny for those critiquing, "she's a 6, blah blah blah" haters gonna hate.

Yeah, it's like you're asking them if they would date/marry the girl. Almost universally the standards would be higher.

And even though men aren't affected by personality the way women are, you never know....this chick's vibe might have you like :monkeyleft:

as a soon to be father of a boy, i'm ACTIVELY seeking schools with hot cheerleaders for teachers.