Weird encounter with swinger chick

porter

Hmmm....in another thread, Cake said he (or she?) drove a car to chicago to sell to a "friend". Assman also said something about "eating cake".....

Relationships are so complicated....even couples (non swinging) go on "double dates" and get jealous....playing games as a couple.

Let me get this straight....you are jealous of someone else getting something so easily that you got so easily. If it makes you feel any better, there is probably several people that are also jealous of you. You got sloppy seconds....or more.

You dont need to be jealous. Its just another hole that several people have used.

Im going to hell, where there's a lot of beer and women with no holes.

:lol2:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cappy ain't gonna like this.......... when he gets into a jealous rage and stomps his feet and has that hissy fit, it ain't pretty....

I am fine with this, I found out the hard way that if you cyberflirt with cake,p you know when you are closing the curtains at night you see this night vision monocle poking out of the bushes in your garden and it is cake.

If Porter wants this then fine.

But let me tell you that you go through a range of emotions, you feel sorry for her on the cold nights, you sometime leave the curtains open a little bit so she can see the goods swinging about knowing that will warm her up a bit. Sometimes you feel inclined to invite her inside when it is raining but that is like inviting a vampire in... In fact imagine a vampire but with the house training of a puppy, you know scenting everything to mark their territory yet leaving puddles of wetness everywhere.

It happens to me a lot, girls see me, they want me, they don't all have wooden hearts and it is only natural. But Cake, she takes it to the next level. And you don't want that.

Damn it Carol, he opened the door and you just closed it!

I won't go into lurid detail about what I want to see but....let's just say they are VERY powerful legs, two beautiful balls and a length, width and texture of a fine mahogany table leg.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I won't go into lurid detail about what I want to see but....let's just say they are VERY powerful legs, two beautiful balls and a length, width and texture of a fine mahogany table leg.

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

See the woman is obsessed with me.

See the woman is obsessed with me.

This business of editing and locking messages is starting to feel like an abuse of police power (ya know....getting stopped even though I did nothing wrong...)

LOL :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh capt......when will you start to APPRECIATE me????? It'll probably be too little too late..... I'm a patient girl but even I have limits

:crybaby2:

This business of editing and locking messages is starting to feel like an abuse of police power (ya know....getting stopped even though I did nothing wrong...)

LOL :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Oh capt......when will you start to APPRECIATE me????? It'll probably be too little too late..... I'm a patient girl but even I have limits

:crybaby2:

See porter, obsessed and paranoid, just keep telling her she is the only one for you, it cools her off for a bit.

See porter, obsessed and paranoid, just keep telling her she is the only one for you, it cools her off for a bit.

:fatal attraction: Cake will not be IGNORED Chaos :fatal attraction:

Is it me or is this all starting to get wierd.

STARTING???

uhhh....how about 43 posts ago??