Weird encounter with swinger chick

porter

About a year ago I met a chick online, actually on LP. We chatted a bit in PM and it turned out she and her husband were swingers just like me and my girlfriend. We briefly met in AZ while on vacation but I wasn't able to score any action.

Fast forward to recently, and she calls me up under the false pretense of wanting to sell me a car. I'm like sure, come on up to Chicago where I live, and let's get the party started. When she showed up I was like let the games begin.

The whole weekend was awesome. My girlfriend and our "online friend" really got along if you know what I mean. Her "husband" conveniently wasn't there and we got to do things I'd only seen in Cirque du Soleil.

Here's the dilemma - she took off for awhile in my Lambo and went cruising around town. My buddy is a cop and stopped her for drag racing at the lights. He said instead of writing her a bunch of tickets she suggested they "solve the problem" tonight after she leaves my house. He said he also saw her revolver peeking out from inside her purse and that made the whole scene even hotter.

Should I be jealous? What should I do?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About a year ago I met a chick online, actually on LP. We chatted a bit in PM and it turned out she and her husband were swingers just like me and my girlfriend. We briefly met in AZ while on vacation but I wasn't able to score any action.

Fast forward to recently, and she calls me up under the false pretense of wanting to sell me a car. I'm like sure, come on up to Chicago where I live, and let's get the party started. When she showed up I was like let the games begin.

The whole weekend was awesome. My girlfriend and our "online friend" really got along if you know what I mean. Her "husband" conveniently wasn't there and we got to do things I'd only seen in Cirque du Soleil.

Here's the dilemma - she took off for awhile in my Lambo and went cruising around town. My buddy is a cop and stopped her for drag racing at the lights. He said instead of writing her a bunch of tickets she suggested they "solve the problem" tonight after she leaves my house. He said he also saw her revolver peeking out from inside her purse and that made the whole scene even hotter.

You should make that the basis of role play for your next encounter. Let her drive the car....then you stop her while dressed as a cop...take her to a private area and..........you get the idea. oh yeah!!

This one time, in band camp....

Porter honey - first rule of swingers: NO JEALOUSY

What should you do? Nothing! You've done WAY too much already :D

LMAO :lol2:

:icon_mrgreen:

:lol2: hahahhaahha A good piece of cake on the face will solve all the problems!

Hmmm....in another thread, Cake said he (or she?) drove a car to chicago to sell to a "friend". Assman also said something about "eating cake".....

Relationships are so complicated....even couples (non swinging) go on "double dates" and get jealous....playing games as a couple.

Let me get this straight....you are jealous of someone else getting something so easily that you got so easily. If it makes you feel any better, there is probably several people that are also jealous of you. You got sloppy seconds....or more.

You dont need to be jealous. Its just another hole that several people have used.

Im going to hell, where there's a lot of beer and women with no holes.