Damn...

I know you are joking. But I believe Jerusalem is one of if not the most technologically advanced cities in the world. I can't remember where I heard that from.

He and ralph must be sharing an ip.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been thinking about an early NSX as a DD. They just seem so realistic for normal use and not that boring.

Some older cars that I can't seem to drop are:

Gen I Viper: red/gray

Gen II Viper GTS ACR: stripeless

'87 Buick Grand National & GNX

Nick

Nick, you should check out the '89 Turbo Trans Am. Factory Trans Am made with the WS6 Suspension and Buick GN Turbo V6. Beautiful, fun, and rare cars. I had one a few years ago, and sold it and am currently looking for one that it built a bit.

Best

In this months Forza they have an article on the Lotus Esprit and Ferrari 328.. They give the lotus some props, but of course prefer the Ferrari. I was actually suprised at how nice they were in some cases. That being said the reality is that for the price of a nice 328, you could have a late model Esprit TTv8, which will run circles around it ( and just about every Ferrari till the F430 arrived) looks far better, more reliable, and just as Forza themselves said, is more Exotic.

Also funny for me as time has gone by, that in regards to the 328, I now prefer the look of the earlier 308's.

I've had quite a few 308's in my day...beautiful car for its time, but slow as shit.....the Lotus's that I had were earlier..again beautiful cars , but lots of repair problems.

V8 with 450 hp and JPS livery

:icon_super:

MUCH cooler than any 355, NSX, 328,....

i think is almost diablo cool and a bit faster

post-4328-1336051390.jpg

Nick, you should check out the '89 Turbo Trans Am. Factory Trans Am made with the WS6 Suspension and Buick GN Turbo V6. Beautiful, fun, and rare cars. I had one a few years ago, and sold it and am currently looking for one that it built a bit.

Best

I know of them and they have a strong following. I am just not a fan of the 3rd gen F body.

Nick

In this months Forza they have an article on the Lotus Esprit and Ferrari 328.. They give the lotus some props, but of course prefer the Ferrari. I was actually suprised at how nice they were in some cases. That being said the reality is that for the price of a nice 328, you could have a late model Esprit TTv8, which will run circles around it ( and just about every Ferrari till the F430 arrived) looks far better, more reliable, and just as Forza themselves said, is more Exotic.

Also funny for me as time has gone by, that in regards to the 328, I now prefer the look of the earlier 308's.

Agree regarding 308/328 looks.....and btw, I hate those '89 convex rims on the 328.

Esprit TTV8 is an awesome value. For me I can appreciate the "feel" of the 308/328/348 cars but not sure if their price/power point justifies the value.

To me that's where the Dino 308 GT/4 comes in. It's not everyone's cup of tea for looks, but for $15-20k who cares, and lots of great stuff about the driving experience. And the x-factor with this particular car is that it's very old and is cool about it's age whereas with the 308->348 it seems to be fighting it.

post-1098-1336084102.jpg

I know of them and they have a strong following. I am just not a fan of the 3rd gen F body.

Nick

:iamwithstupid:

Agree....3rd gen is odd ball of the 4 f-body iterations, despite the legendary KITT.

BTW Nick, if you're looking to keep stock, go GNX. If you plan to mod, better to save money (and not ruffle feathers) and use the GN, IMO.

V8 with 450 hp and JPS livery

:icon_super:

MUCH cooler than any 355, NSX, 328,....

i think is almost diablo cool and a bit faster

Esprit gets alot of atention, much more than my 348/355 did. I always reckoned it to being almost like a Diablo. And for driving, the Esprit is more fun.

diablo has great look....

but the countach is still lamborghini design masterpiece (imo)

IMHO this is the PERFECT Countach aesthetically!

EDIT: hrm, thumbnail didn't make it through...

:iamwithstupid:

Agree....3rd gen is odd ball of the 4 f-body iterations, despite the legendary KITT.

BTW Nick, if you're looking to keep stock, go GNX. If you plan to mod, better to save money (and not ruffle feathers) and use the GN, IMO.

I owned a '87 GN for ten years with extensive suspension/brake upgrades and a basic turbo upgrade and alcohol injection. It was fast enough to stay ahead of C5's on the highway. I probably pick up another in the future, definitely a GN; replace every suspension component, C6Z brakes, all polyurethane bushings, a T-56, and 600whp would keep me happy.

Fisher8.jpg

Nick

I owned a '87 GN for ten years with extensive suspension/brake upgrades and a basic turbo upgrade and alcohol injection. It was fast enough to stay ahead of C5's on the highway. I probably pick up another in the future, definitely a GN; replace every suspension component, C6Z brakes, all polyurethane bushings, a T-56, and 600whp would keep me happy.

Fisher8.jpg

Nick

Pantera's dream car.

I thought it was a Mig 27 :lol2:

I thought it was a double wide with retractile porch.

Fisher8.jpg

Nick

That is one car I can honestly say that if it ran 5sec 1/4 mile times I wouldnt want one.. Never been a fan.

That is one car I can honestly say that if it ran 5sec 1/4 mile times I wouldnt want one.. Never been a fan.

I agree. Its cool what they are for the time they were built. But I have never been a fan.

Not a big fan of 70s/80s Ferraris, but this 308 GTB Vetroresina with Gr4 Stradale mods looks mean.

galerie_576x300_1__images_seite_garage_176_Forza_0210_front_3quarter_outside.JPG

galerie_1395x750_0__images_seite_garage_176_291011_front_3_quarter_view.JPG

galerie_1395x750_0__images_seite_garage_176_291011_lhs_side_view.JPG

galerie_1395x750_0__images_seite_garage_176_Forza_collection_0210__in_front_of_showroom.JPG

A set of old speedline wheels and that would be cool!

Not a big fan of 70s/80s Ferraris, but this 308 GTB Vetroresina with Gr4 Stradale mods looks mean.

Never heard of Gr4 stradale mods before.....car looks sweet.

BTW, you sure it's a fiberglass car? Those blacked out hood vents were from the quattrovalvole.

EDIT: I see the first gen 308 steering wheel. Hmmm.