Awesome with awesome sauce

Roman

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

very cool, is it difficult to do? If your under 6 foot you'd be working the pedal with your tip toes no?

very cool, is it difficult to do? If your under 6 foot you'd be working the pedal with your tip toes no?

Its easy.... And If youre under six foot, I assume the seat would be forward as well... Your butt sorta rests in the middle of the bolster... Too far back and it feels like theres a soft spot or two that could fail...

good stuff, I would love to park my own CT like that some day.

Its easy.... And If youre under six foot, I assume the seat would be forward as well... Your butt sorta rests in the middle of the bolster... Too far back and it feels like theres a soft spot or two that could fail...

Nice RD. I can't believe how fcuking early you have to get to C&C. I got there at 8:10 this past weekend and most of the good stuff was already gone.

What people don't know is that in order for RD to be that good he drives everywhere like that, pops out for a pint of milk and he forgets the forward gears.

Nice RD. I can't believe how fcuking early you have to get to C&C. I got there at 8:10 this past weekend and most of the good stuff was already gone.

Thats whats starting to piss me off about it... I got up at 5:30 that day and said "fcuk it... Ill head down there..." But I thought "shit.... its way too early.... Ill be the only Ahole out there.... Get there at 6am and the place was packed already.... Mostly with teenagers in Day To Day drivers.... Nothing you cfouldnt see in the parking lot of any high school in America.... Hondas, Mazdas, VWs...

Yeah.... Uh... Tinted windows dont make your Honda anything special chief... Nobody is getting up at 6AM on a saturday morning to see that.

Meanwhile, AWESOME CARS, Ferraris, Mercis, Etc are getting turned away at the entrance....

There was almost a fight this last weekend.... This douchebag kid with a big stereo system was blaring it, and somebody told him to turn it down.... Hey- Get a fcuking clue.... Youre the only guy out here doing that.... ITS NOT THAT KIND OF SHOW.... And its the reason Crystal Cove got shut down... Douchebag.

Cool video...what's the song? Your CT looks great

I dont know the song... Not my video... I just searched youtube and found it.... Which is kinda weird really...

Cars and coffee I go to here is 62 mikes away. I leave at 545am and still have a hard time finding a good spot.

Ours starts at 10am and it's still too early! :lol2: