12 die at Batman Movie :(

SV-N-IT

^^ Totally agree!! The business owner always gets shafted in these kind of situations. The theatre owners should sue Holmes just to make a point (even though there is no chance in hell they will receive compensation!!!

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First and foremost I am sorry for all the victims and their families, but as a business owner I knew this was coming for the theater itself. Not only are they losing business with the shut down of the place for investigations but the law suits to follow, they will not get through this and stay open. Even if they had a hugh insurance policy to pay out all the suits, because of 1 asswhole business there will never be the same.

The business owner Is cinamark. A national chain of theaters hqd in gun hating,san rafael california. Hence the "no gun" policy in their theaters. fcuk them.

Better yet. fcuk them into bankruptcy.

The business owner Is cinamark. A national chain of theaters hqd in gun hating,san rafael california. Hence the "no gun" policy in their theaters. fcuk them.

Better yet. fcuk them into bankruptcy.

WELL....IN THAT CASE......... :bananahump: 'EM!!!

Is it too early to do jokes yet?

Its never too soon to laugh.

He warned he was going to do it....A WEEK EARLIER

James Holmes, the accused gunman in last Friday's midnight movie massacre in Colorado, mailed a notebook "full of details about how he was going to kill people" to a University of Colorado psychiatrist before the attack, but the parcel sat unopened in a mailroom for as long as a week before its discovery Monday, a law enforcement source told FoxNews.com.

“Inside the package was a notebook full of details about how he was going to kill people,” the source told FoxNews.com. “There were drawings of what he was going to do in it - drawings and illustrations of the massacre."

Among the images shown in the spiral-bound notebook’s pages were gun-wielding stick figures blowing away other stick figures.

The source said the package had been in the mailroom since July 12

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-21...rbed-years.html

Dark Knight gunman 'forced to wear a face guard in prison after spitting at officers'

Gunman's mother admits she feared he was disturbed for years

Sources: Police placed evidence bags on James Holmes' hands after his arrest and he pretended they were puppets

Gunman had previously received $26,000 federal education grant

Jail workers said he was not on medication during court appearance

He's coo-coo from cocoa puffs.....

Which brings up an arguement you alluded to earlier. What do you do with these people? Since schizophrenia doesn't start up until the 20's, once they are identified, do you treat them with medication? How short of a leash can you put them on with limited resources to make sure they are taking their medications?

Another scenario besides schizophrenia. There's a kid in my school I"m 99% sure is going to become a serial killer. Some of the things he's said and done convince me of it. THe kid is now 8 years old. What do you do with him?

Which brings up an arguement you alluded to earlier. What do you do with these people? Since schizophrenia doesn't start up until the 20's, once they are identified, do you treat them with medication? How short of a leash can you put them on with limited resources to make sure they are taking their medications?

Another scenario besides schizophrenia. There's a kid in my school I"m 99% sure is going to become a serial killer. Some of the things he's said and done convince me of it. THe kid is now 8 years old. What do you do with him?

Last one is a tough question, but we live in an innocent until proven guilty society.

I have a theory this numb nuts thinks he is going to pull a 'joker' and shock/amaze others into trying to listen to him. Reality is going to prove him wrong, and I sincerely hope someone in jail fucks him up.

What makes it so tough is the vast majority of schizophrenics are not violent and never become violent. There is apparently no reliable way to identify the very, very small number of disturbed people who become violent before they commit some heinous act. And on the other hand, the potential for serious infringement of individual liberties if we start locking people up based on speculation that that the person may become violent (but hasn't yet become violent or threatened to) is obvious. It's often easy to find people after an act like this who knew the perp and will say "Oh yeah I always thought he was going to do something like this," but there are much larger numbers of similar people who never do anything. Most of us probably know or have known someone who we thought was crazy and we wouldn't be shocked to find out later that the person committed some heinous act, but the fact is hardly any of those types of people do so.

8 year olds say some pretty weird shit sometimes.... So I would cut him some slack...

But if what the mail said is true, this is another example of a parent recognizing a mental problem with an adult child and being powerless to do a dmaned thing about it until its too late.... THATS where we need more help from the law.... And again, its the ACLU who has fought against the mentally ill from being treated like they are mentally ill.

We have to treat SEVERE mental illness the way we would somebody with the Plague.... No... Its not contagious.... But it can still harm others.

8 year olds say some pretty weird shit sometimes.... So I would cut him some slack...

RD, this kid is beyond weird shit. He's like a little sociopath. He's already sadistic. When he was in kindergarten he talked about murdering people and hanging their dead bodies up and watching the blood drip out. He also would hurt people by stepping on them and making the pressure harder until they started to cry, then he'd tell them if they cried he would kill their parents.

RD, this kid is beyond weird shit. He's like a little sociopath. He's already sadistic. When he was in kindergarten he talked about murdering people and hanging their dead bodies up and watching the blood drip out. He also would hurt people by stepping on them and making the pressure harder until they started to cry, then he'd tell them if they cried he would kill their parents.

Wow, have you approached a teacher or administrator about this kid's behauvior?

Wow, have you approached a teacher or administrator about this kid's behauvior?

That's the thing, it's well known. There were multiple complaints. So everyone is aware. I don't know if the kid has changed. He'll be in 3rd grade next year, but when I"d go to pick my kid up from school and I'd meet eyes with him I got cold chills.

Ok... Somethings fucked up there....

Jokes sent. At least I can do one here

So the man who killed 12 people at a screening of the Dark Knight in Colorado yesterday claims he is 'The Joker'

Well ironically, when he ends up in prison, he'll be walking like a penguin.

It would be in this fucker's best interest to act insane IMO and that's exactly what he's doing. Let's see if he's an actor or not...

You all are missing out... Captain has some really tasteless jokes!!!