12 die at Batman Movie :(

SV-N-IT

• Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just cant understand what would make a 24 year old kid walk in the movies and start blowing off almost a hundred rounds at innocent people (3 month old baby).

he should be hung by his nuts in front of the families.

Few things which are even more fucked up..

Shooters Mom: I'm not surprised

Lock the parents up right next to him.

PS, Who brings a fcuking 3 month old kid to a midnight showing of Batman? Or ANY movie at ANY time.

A full theater and not one CC holder?! How the fcuk can people go into crowded areas like that and not have a thought that there are sickos like this.

A theater shooting is literally my worst fear.

PS, Who brings a fcuking 3 month old kid to a midnight showing of Batman? Or ANY movie at ANY time.

Seriously.

Tough year in my state. The fires and now this. Been watching the news since a little past Midnight (local) watching this unfold. Gut wrenching for the victims and their families. Sad day in Colorado....

Scary shit...not sure how much difference a CC would have made, given the circumstances in the theater...dark, noisy, lots of people, plus the smoke bomb or tear gas that was in there. Definitely a nightmare scenario. Could have made a major difference, but probably would have needed lots of luck or lots of training to be able to properly deal with the situation. What the fcuk is wrong with this planet?

Very sad.

i just cant understand what would make a 24 year old kid walk in the movies and start blowing off almost a hundred rounds at innocent people (3 month old baby).

he should be hung by his nuts in front of the families.

What kind of parents bring their 3 months old baby to a screening at midnight/01:00?

Here he is... Aurora Local news, NBC 9 News, just put this up on their LiveStream I am watching right now. (Screenshot)

A full theater and not one CC holder?! How the fcuk can people go into crowded areas like that and not have a thought that there are sickos like this.

In Michigan, one is not allowed to bring a firearm into a place that can hold more than 2,500 people. Major sporting events, or movie theaters included. It may be similar in Colorado, and our around the country.

In Michigan, one is not allowed to bring a firearm into a place that can hold more than 2,500 people. Major sporting events, or movie theaters included. It may be similar in Colorado, and our around the country.

Century theaters has a no firearms policy.

Like someone should have seen this coming at some point?

Century theaters has a no firearms policy.

That worked well for them.

Didnt know about their policy. Ive been packing in their theaters before.

Few things which are even more fucked up..

Someone that needs to be shot?

Im sure the what if scenario was there but given that the shooter had a bulletproof vest you'd have to had a large caliber to stop him and with the smoke and mayhem it would have been difficult at any range and the risk of hitting innocents would be high. Still a tazer weapon may have done the trick.

Im sure the what if scenario was there but given that the shooter had a bulletproof vest you'd have to had a large caliber to stop him and with the smoke and mayhem it would have been difficult at any range and the risk of hitting innocents would be high. Still a tazer weapon may have done the trick.

While a CC holder would not have prevented the incident from occurring, they may very well have cut down the amount of people killed. Even if they were hitting the flak jacket, the impacts may have drawn his attention off of shooting innocents to engaging the CC holder, giving others a chance to escape, or another CC holder to draw a bead on his dome. Maybe? I don't know, just a thought.

Someone that needs to be shot?

For anyone thinking about the vest, look up stories from people who have been shot with a vest on. They often say things like "it knocked the wind out of me" or "it knocked me over." Being shot doesn't feel good at any time, even with a vest. Also, are you going to ignore the guy shooting back and keep murdering innocent people? Probably not. At the very least, it interrupts the active shooter and gives people a chance to get out and survive.

While a CC holder would not have prevented the incident from occurring, they may very well have cut down the amount of people killed. Even if they were hitting the flak jacket, the impacts may have drawn his attention off of shooting innocents to engaging the CC holder, giving others a chance to escape, or another CC holder to draw a bead on his dome. Maybe? I don't know, just a thought.

Looks like we are on the same page lol