Saw Dark Knight Rises today

Allan-Herbie

While sitting in the theater I honestly couldnt help but find myself looking around making sure no one was getting ready to do something crazy. It was an eerie feeling as I could almost imagine what it was like for people while watching this movie.. Fortunately for me, I was in a movie theater with 4 other people.. Total..

That being said... I absolutely LOVED this movie.. It was 3 hours of pure magic. Loved it. I loved the Avengers, and this was much better. SpiderMan not even remotely close.

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife and I saw it on Friday morning at the IMAX in Woodland Hills, we heard about the attack on the way to the theater..it was a little creepy.

Loved the movie. I preferred the second one, however this was one was great because it tied the whole trilogy together. Best set of super hero movies by far.

i enjoyed it. I thought it was the best Batman thus far. I would love for them to put more than a 20 second sequence of a Lamborghini in each one though.

While sitting in the theater I honestly couldnt help but find myself looking around making sure no one was getting ready to do something crazy. It was an eerie feeling as I could almost imagine what it was like for people while watching this movie.. Fortunately for me, I was in a movie theater with 4 other people.. Total..

That being said... I absolutely LOVED this movie.. It was 3 hours of pure magic. Loved it. I loved the Avengers, and this was much better. SpiderMan not even remotely close.

My wife and I saw it on Friday morning at the IMAX in Woodland Hills, we heard about the attack on the way to the theater..it was a little creepy.

Loved the movie. I preferred the second one, however this was one was great because it tied the whole trilogy together. Best set of super hero movies by far.

i enjoyed it. I thought it was the best Batman thus far. I would love for them to put more than a 20 second sequence of a Lamborghini in each one though.

You all three just climbed in my "love ladder"

Best trilogy ever to be filmed and the best monvies ever as well, I saw the world premiere, will see the Swedish premiere tomorrow and once again on wednesday!!

I allready love this thread and if somebody posts this movie not to be the best ever you can suck my dick and change forums to gripewine or something else fuckers!!

I thought it was ungodly bad. I don't know what you guys were watching. It was average at best. The other two were excellent.

I never thought I would love an old man but this is the best you have ever posted in your entire life in any forum Allan, you outdid yourself <3

You all three just climbed in my "love ladder"

Best trilogy ever to be filmed and the best monvies ever as well, I saw the world premiere, will see the Swedish premiere tomorrow and once again on wednesday!!

I allready love this thread and if somebody posts this movie not to be the best ever you can suck my dick and change forums to gripewine or something else fuckers!!

After seeing it, I truly cant think of a better movie. It was genious. Anne Hathaway looked and played the part perfectly aswell.

I thought it was ungodly bad. I don't know what you guys were watching. It was average at best. The other two were excellent.

Die. Slowly. Burn. Go to hell without any exit.

Then; Buy a GTR and die again, very very slowly.

After seeing it, I truly cant think of a better movie. It was genious. Anne Hathaway looked and played the part perfectly aswell.

I feel the same way!!! :icon_super:

Die. Slowly. Burn. Go to hell without any exit.

Then; Buy a GTR and die again, very very slowly.

What are you the next James E. Holmes? Chill dude. The first two were amazing. This used story lines from a thousand other movies, the bad guy was weak with a silly voice, and Michael Caine cried every time he was on camera. It was not even close to the others. Put down the kool aid and watch it again. The other two movies made every single line of dialog count. They were unpredictable. This was color by numbers. Cat Woman was good. Everything else was blah..

Fortunately for me, I was in a movie theater with 4 other people..

Allan, did you see it in a IMAX theatre? if so, which one? i went to a midnight screening(regular theatre) last Thursday and had 2 idiots next to me whispering thru the whole film. ruined the whole experience for me. gonna wait a little while and see it again in a IMAX theatre next time.

Allan, did you see it in a IMAX theatre? if so, which one? i went to a midnight screening(regular theatre) last Thursday and had 2 idiots next to me whispering thru the whole film. ruined the whole experience for me. gonna wait a little while and see it again in a IMAX theatre next time.

Saw it in a reg theater that has upstairs VIP seating.

We finally agree on something...

Awesome Movie ! I enjoyed every minute of it. Avengers was good but NO WHERE near as good as this batman. batman was an intelligent well written story for adults , avengers is for simple minds with not much effort.

Saw it in IMAX Friday. I LOVED this movie. I can't wait for the BD box set to come out. It'll be very hard for a director/actor combo to top Nolan and Bale.

What are you the next James E. Holmes? Chill dude. The first two were amazing. This used story lines from a thousand other movies, the bad guy was weak with a silly voice, and Michael Caine cried every time he was on camera. It was not even close to the others. Put down the kool aid and watch it again. The other two movies made every single line of dialog count. They were unpredictable. This was color by numbers. Cat Woman was good. Everything else was blah..

You realize I was joking right? :rolleyes:

I'm seeing it again today to be able to do a 100% valuation of it but to say that it was "ungodly bad" is laughable :lol2:

Absolutely loved the movie! Saw it yesterday while in Vancouver. Agree with Allan, couldn't help thinking about the shooting, but the movie was so good it made you forget the moment it started. You don't usually see superhero/action movies with such a cohesive plot.

Saw it last night in IMAX, and will be buying on Blue Ray when it comes out. Really wish there was another one from Christopher Nolan after this.

Saw it last night in IMAX, and will be buying on Blue Ray when it comes out. Really wish there was another one from Christopher Nolan after this.

Whats the deal with this? is it just the director bowing out of the series, as they obviously left it open to continue going.

:iamwithstupid: This movie was epic and in it's own way genius...most people aren't going to understand why

Whats the deal with this? is it just the director bowing out of the series, as they obviously left it open to continue going.

Nolan said "only 3 movies"

I would give my left nut for a 4th but I don't see that happening :(

Just saw it again tonight and it just gets better and better, I swear to you all, this is the best movie ever made!!!

Nolan said "only 3 movies"

I would give my left nut for a 4th but I don't see that happening :(

Just saw it again tonight and it just gets better and better, I swear to you all, this is the best movie ever made!!!

+1

My top ten of all time.

Like others have said, Nolan said he always saw this as a trilogy. Bale has said he and Nolan are a package deal, so if he's done, so is Bale.

Edit: Christopher Nolan has reiterated his promise —there’s no fourth Batman movie in his future.

With his “The Dark Knight Rises” opening July 20, Nolan joined spouse and producing partner Emma Thomas on the opening panel at the Producers Guild of America’s “Produced By” conference Saturday at Sony Studios. PGA exec director Vance Van Petten asked halfway through the hourlong session if Nolan is planning another Batpic.

No was the answer from Nolan, who had explained that he always has envisioned his Batman story as a trilogy —resulting in “Batman Begins,” “The Dark Knight” and “The Dark Knight Rises.”

“I don’t want to hold anything back,” he added.

He credited Richard Donner’s “Superman” as a key inspiration in pitching “Batman Begins” to Warner Bros. brass nearly a decade ago —rather than relying on the comicbook stories.

“I explained the potential of what was exciting to me,” he recalled. “There really had not been an origin story about this extraordinary figure in an ordinary world.”

Nolan also emphasized that credits the fans of the “Batman” franchise with helping to guide him.

“You’re really working with something that belongs to the audience,” he added.

The discussion covered a wide range of topics such as flexibility in producing —“You have to turn on a dime,” Nolan said —and a spirited defense of shooting on film rather than digitally.

“Film is most analogous to what the eye sees,” Nolan said.

He added that the push for digital shooting is the result of economics.

“The change is being forced in a consumer way,” Nolan said. “It’s not about what is going to give me the best images.”

http://trendwire.com/entertainment/christo...h-batman-movie/