The Time has come! Revelation

congrats Allan

this car looks very nice and the first owner is a nice plus!

i am sure you will make it even nicer with euro look and some personal touches here and there

p.s. nice color combo...white with white rims, red interior with black dash, wing....li know of a similar one ;)

Nice car!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

allan, look foward to hearing what you think of the countach compared to your other lambo.. We know the countach wont be as fast, but speed is not everything... good luck with your new toy.

allan, look foward to hearing what you think of the countach compared to your other lambo.. We know the countach wont be as fast, but speed is not everything... good luck with your new toy.

Thanks! Will do!

Congrats on a gorgeous and very special acquisition.

I would leave the wheels white. The color combo is WOW!

It's a keeper!

Kreisseig exhaust please. Sounds amazing on a Countach

:iamwithstupid:

(But it wont pass smog in CA)

the price of the kreisigg exhaust is nuts.

we are Countach owners, not brain-damaged people...

:eusa_naughty:

we are Countach owners, not brain-damaged people...

:eusa_naughty:

It is subject to interpretation :icon_mrgreen:

Just saw this, CONGRATS Allan! You truly outdid yourself once again, WOW what a car!!!! :shock: Parking that next to your pearl white SV and the Herbies is going to be one hell of a line-up!

I have to say, I ALWAYS prefer the Countach with a wing, however it no secret that you know how to modify cars, so I have no doubt you will turn an already perfect machine into something that dreams are made of. I would leave the wheels white as well, no question!

Best of luck buddy! :icon_thumleft: Enjoy it!

How pathetic are Joe Sack Of Shit Sackey and his bunch of followers on Fcrap! Those losers are actually calling the former owner asking what he sold the car for, knowing full well its already sold! LOL Who the fcuk does that?

How pathetic are Joe Sack Of Shit Sackey and his bunch of followers on Fcrap! Those losers are actually calling the former owner asking what he sold the car for, knowing full well its already sold! LOL Who the fcuk does that?

What a douche. Since you just bought the car from him,I'd call him and ask him to tell anyone inquiring to get fucked & that it was a private transaction and none of their god damn business.

Late to the party, but congratulations on an outstanding acquisition. Love the white on red, and I fancy the white wheels as opposed to the silver. I'm inclined to wish you enjoy it, but I trust you need no such prompting.

The thread on Fchat is in very bad taste. When people have no lives they feel compelled to poke their nose in other people's business. So lame .

And i lost whatever respect i had for Joe Sackey after reading his posts.

I am at awe of the depths people go to mind other people's business... I guess if your office is on a forum, that is what you do... sigh... just sad... What does price finding do especially when the car is sold? Is there any advantage to that? I just dont get it... First you diss someone's newly purchased car, then when people actually show to everyone how shady you are, you go try to find the selling price of the vehicle? Who does that? Man, those people need to get a life...

I am at awe of the depths people go to mind other people's business... I guess if your office is on a forum, that is what you do... sigh... just sad... What does price finding do especially when the car is sold? Is there any advantage to that? I just dont get it... First you diss someone's newly purchased car, then when people actually show to everyone how shady you are, you go try to find the selling price of the vehicle? Who does that? Man, those people need to get a life...

Seriously, what a bunch of douche bags...they closed the thread it got so ugly and banned a guy.

In the end.. fcuk them all.. I got the car.. they didnt..

Agreed.... now you just need to fly up to evans before they fly up there to make sure its not "perfect"...lol...

Agreed.... now you just need to fly up to evans before they fly up there to make sure its not "perfect"...lol...

You know whats funny.. I didnt even know it was at Evans until I woke up at 6am, opened up my FB page, and there was a PM from some kid who said he watched them unloading it at Evans! LOL I thought it would take awhile to get there!