The Time has come! Revelation

The thread on Fchat is in very bad taste. When people have no lives they feel compelled to poke their nose in other people's business. So lame .

And i lost whatever respect i had for Joe Sackey after reading his posts.

Everyone knows Joe Sackey is trash. He uses Fcrap as his sales office.. He is full of shit. I love how the guy called him out over his description of a car needing nothing, then coming to find it needed 70K worth of repairs.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is no I have no love loss for JOE SOS...he is a real tool...has ONLY a "State of Claifornia" Brokers license, not a retail sale license..does not invest or stock his cars so has no stake in anything..

AND his selling to "Private Customers" I finaly figured it out...he sells to wealthy people that have never heard of F Chat or even know these boards..and then they are so embarassed if the car they get is not right..they dont dare complain as he acts like GOD..or they never know what the car will or will not do as they stick in a museum and never drive them..or they are all out of the country so they cant sue him...

After all THINK about it...can anyone show me ANYONE that has bought a car from him that is on ANY of these boards..ANYONE ever come out and say thanks Joe for the help on a car...I searched I CANT find anything....show me if there is...I actualy know Of NO ONE that has bought a car from him..???

Guys... When the fcuk are you going to start listening to me??? This is what happens when you go trolling on the web. You end up with the internet gersion of the clap. Seriously. Who gives a flying fcuk what they say?

You all know me by now. I hopefully have earned a reputation as a straight shooter. I dont blow smoke up anybodys skirt and I couldnt give a rats ass what anybody else says or thinks.

Im blown away by allans car. I pmed him and told him it looks better than mine.

Couldnt be happier for him.

Allan,

that is a wonderful piece of art ya got there, hope to see lot's of video of it soon... love the wheels too, wouldn't change em... I'm still hoping to join the owners club soon. I saw the ridiculous thread on Fchat too, wow that's just sad... I do follow your posts as a avid Lambo fan, and just knew you would pull the trigger again and get a Countach, and what an example!...lots of photos soon please...love this color livery as well.

Cheers,

Will

Congrats Allan. Doesn't matter what they say or what you paid. You are happy and we are all envious. The car is spectacular!!

This sure seems like a collectors piece to me and and outright score. Color combo couldn't be any better.

I am with the "get another lid" crowd if you like wingless. I do think the wing works with the sideskirts though.

Just awesome man. Allan is winning.

:icon_super: :icon_super: Looks great and the plate for the rear wing is a very good idea. :eusa_dance: Boy I sure am starting to miss mine could be time to start looking for another one

Thanks again everyone! The wait for the car to get to me is going to be excruciating!

Evans is a master at Lamborghini work. He's a really nice guy as well in person. Your in for a real treat.

I always held Sackey in high regard, his behavior of late has been inexcusable.

See, I always knew he was a douche.

Never knew there could be so much drama and commotion about a car.

Life has got to be tough for those people. :icon_mrgreen:

Now they have resorted to putting down EVERYONES car.. lol

Congrats... I also vote for white rims on a white car. I love wings so i would just keep it since it's on there. Haven't seen a pearl in person but they do photo very well....

dsc_0218.jpg

heres a different photo of yours... not sure if you've seen it.

Yes ive seen that pic. I cant wait to take pics of it myself!