Just celebrated our 10th Wedding Anniversary

Fortis

I am a very lucky guy, my wife is the best girl in the world, couldn't have asked for a better friend to share my life with and a better mom for my beautiful children.

Happy Days :icon_thumleft:

I am a very lucky guy, my wife is the best girl in the world, couldn't have asked for a better friend to share my life with and a better mom for my beautiful children.

Congratulations and happy anniversary!

Congratulations my 10 year is a week from today and we are going to Disney World. :aiwebs_011:

Thank you all!

We were reflecting on what made our 10 years together successful and came to the conclusion that the keys for us are freedom and absolute trust.

We are both very independent, if my wife doesn't enjoy doing something that I do she keeps completely out of it and vice versa, she has her hobbies I have mine, we give each other lots of space.

It is like living with your best friend, and yeah there is one more little thing, she never nags me :icon_mrgreen:

Thank you all!

We were reflecting on what made our 10 years together successful and came to the conclusion that the keys for us are freedom and absolute trust.

We are both very independent, if my wife doesn't enjoy doing something that I do she keeps completely out of it and vice versa, she has her hobbies I have mine, we give each other lots of space.

It is like living with your best friend, and yeah there is one more little thing, she never nags me :icon_mrgreen:

Sounds like you two have it figured out!

Congrats on 10 years!

Fortis

Your wife has the patience of an angel and is on a mission from God.

:icon_mrgreen:

I remember he even said before he liked his mother in law so he's obviously delusional. :icon_mrgreen:

:lol2:

I am going to visit my in-laws in two weeks for two weeks, what's not to like they treat me like royalty, I love them :icon_thumleft:

In relation to my mom in law, 1st year of marriage she came to our house and asked me in front of my wife if my wife was looking after me :lol2: who wouldn't love that women??

Fortis

Your wife has the patience of an angel and is on a mission from God.

:icon_mrgreen:

There is this company, I think it's called Tiffany & Co, they sell "patience" in very tiny little boxes :icon_mrgreen: