For the record, I'm still angry.

Roman

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same.

Gates B32, and C19 here at Logan. You can spot them from a mile away-only jetbridges with US flags. I fly frequently and taxing by and seeing the flags always gets to me.

post-4092-1347360249_thumb.jpg

post-4092-1347360265_thumb.jpg

post-4092-1347360509_thumb.jpg

My company was hired to shoot some video at Port Columbus Intl Airport this morning. It's an eerie feeling being at the airport all day on 9/11 and interacting with airport staff. On one hand it's a normal Tuesday but I know everyone is thinking about it and it is not a normal day. We're filming in the Emergency Operations Center so I can hear all the communication and security chatter -- one guy arrested already today.

Just saw a documentary couple of days ago on tv with my son. Brought back some sombering memories. I was there...happened during my 1st yr in school in NYC. Fcuking cowards!

I am still pissed too.

Especially when I watch the videos.

So hard to watch, but I do it every year on this day to remember the Americans that were lost due to those pieces of worthless $hit.

RIP to all of who were lost other than those scumbags flying the planes. I hope they burn in hell for eternity.

Osama....glad you got your ass killed. Glad you were betrayed by your own courier. Glad you were shot in the face. Wish your dick was cut off and shoved down your throat.

I lived on the corner of Rector and Greenwich and was there that day. Walked over to see what was going on and saw the 2nd one hit from across the street to the WTC. Saw people die, lost my apartment and I still have nightmares. I'm flying to London to on the 11th today. Fuckers won't stop me.

While this certainly made an impact on all Americans it didn't go down quite like the cowards wanted it to. Every day we continue on with our daily lives and I know deep down that makes the terrorists feel like they failed. Go USA!

I think I will always be angry on this day as well. It was an absolute catastrophe. May those who were lost from the horrific attack RIP. We will never forget.

And, to celebrate the anniversary, the Muslim Brotherhood has stormed the US Embassy in Cairo....

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/on.../1#.UE-Rxo1lTB1

Update at 2:07 p.m. ET: CNN reports that U.S. security guards fired a volley of warning shots as the crowd gathered outside the embassy walls.

I guess shoot to kill would have started another war.....

And, to celebrate the anniversary, the Muslim Brotherhood has stormed the US Embassy in Cairo....

http://content.usatoday.com/communities/on.../1#.UE-Rxo1lTB1

Can someone tell me why they have a red cent of our foreign aid money?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianwingfield...-and-elsewhere/

RIP. My old man was flying on business that day and it was a long 2 hours waiting to hear from him. My heart goes out to the people that never got that reassuring phone call from a relative.

I'm mad constantly about the lifes lost. The sensless pain and hurt inflicted & the violence religion causes. The freedoms we've lost with the patriot act,the TSA harassment we are subject to. The way every pathetic politician uses the events of that day to justify their current platforms and positions.

fcuk everything about what happened that day and what's happened since.

Can someone tell me why they have a red cent of our foreign aid money?

http://www.forbes.com/sites/brianwingfield...-and-elsewhere/

To prevent them from going to war with Israel. (I don't agree with this, but this is the agreed upon reason why).

RIP. I was in eighth grade when this happened. My retired AF officer German teacher sat us down and explained everything. The admin in the school wouldn't let any of the teachers show the kids TV footage. Needless to say I was angry, scared, and confused. I remember feeling hopeless and mad here in the middle of the Midwest - I cannot imagine how I'd feel living in NYC...

lost my uncle that day.

i distance myself every year because it is very easy for me to let emotions take over when hearing people talk about it in public, at work or school, etc.