Aventador Roadster official pics

ameer

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Looks great! Just wondering who will be the first to offer panorama/glass roof conversion?

lamborghiniaventadorlp7a.jpg

It'd also be cool if someone could figure out a retrofit/retrodesign for the murci.

Very nice. The blue is ok; it's paying homage to the Miura; but it's definitely the wrong match for the interior or vice versa. Why does the A-pillar and the top have to be in black (and both gloss & matte)? I think matching body colour would be better --- more incognito that it's a roadster which adds the impact/wow-factor when the top is removed. Hopefully, that matching body colour A-pillar & top can be ordered like the Spyder.

Supposedly starts at 300k Euro.

Very nice. The blue is ok; it's paying homage to the Miura; but it's definitely the wrong match for the interior or vice versa. Why does the A-pillar and the top have to be in black (and both gloss & matte)? I think matching body colour would be better --- more incognito that it's a roadster which adds the impact/wow-factor when the top is removed. Hopefully, that matching body colour A-pillar & top can be ordered like the Spyder.

Supposedly starts at 300k Euro.

& tomorrow's Euromillions Jackpot stands at £133M, (off to the shop across the road).

I agree on the body-coloured roof panels &...

I would like one in Aventador J red, please!

You, sir, have taste.

I was thinking about the loss of structural rigidity resulting from the removal of the original roof.

& then i looked at it again, & thought "fcuk it; roof off, Alpine pass, loud pipes & a bit of Matt Monro, (or Slipknot)...".

Congratulations to all those on the waiting list.

390145_712571250176_675189679_n.jpg

(edit) The clear panels over the engine appear to be different in this shot; I can see two over-laying panels each side of the car's centre-line.

I spy a "Docta" in this photo!

390145_712571250176_675189679_n.jpg

I really like the blue in these photos, thank you for sharing Sprite. The car is gorgeous, I can't wait to see these rolling in person! :headbang:

I can't believe how good the car looks, I can't wait to see it in real life, there are so many design elements I could stare at it forever.

Lambo knows how to do outrageous :icon_super:

Looks good, and finally with a roof solution that's appropriate. Like how the cover is light enough for one to manage and fits within the car. Not as good as a pure power top of course, but it also doesn't have the massive weight/packaging penalties from that type of solution either.

I say 'good job" overall, and based on the responses from those in a position to actually buy the car in this thread, it's obvious that the factory deserves accolades here.

Looks good, and finally with a roof solution that's appropriate. Like how the cover is light enough for one to manage and fits within the car. Not as good as a pure power top of course, but it also doesn't have the massive weight/packaging penalties from that type of solution either.

I say 'good job" overall, and based on the responses from those in a position to actually buy the car in this thread, it's obvious that the factory deserves accolades here.

:iamwithstupid: and :eusa_naughty:

Only screw up was having pics of the unveiled car online prior to people buying tickets and flying down to Miami and the other dealers to see it. I guess most of the people buying it would have still flown down though.

At first, I couldn't tell whether I liked it as much as the Aventador J, but then I saw a rear 3/4 photo of the Roadster with the top off and the doors up, and then it hit me...

*drools*

I am not very concerend with them showing photos online, seeing it in real life is definitely different than seeing online photos, it will definitely not stop me from buying one I don't care who's seen it first come to think of it this thing looks so awesome I would have one without an engine :icon_mrgreen:

And it's only a $2000 increase from the coupe! Starts at 380,000!

That's INSANE! I'd expect a minimum 20k increase in price. I think it will really hurt coupe prices unless the SV version is next years car. THen if they do an SV-roadster it's going to be too much insanity and the world will assplode.