Aventador Roadster official pics

ameer

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We need better photos of the white car.

What? I spent a lot of time editing those photos. At least 2 hours. Not good enough for you? :eek3dance:

What? I spent a lot of time editing those photos. At least 2 hours. Not good enough for you? :eek3dance:

You've done very well, thank you, I know it was very dark in the room :icon_thumleft:

I just like white on the Aventador and I would like to see a proper photo shoot of the roadster.

You've done very well, thank you, I know it was very dark in the room :icon_thumleft:

I just like white on the Aventador and I would like to see a proper photo shoot of the roadster.

Thanks I was just kidding. Its an iphone 4 picture.

The car looks great in matte white. A lot of presence and with the top off it really is something special. Tomorrow we should see plenty of pictures of it since it is being shown throughout the day, and hopefully in the presence of some sunlight.

Looks really good in matt white. And the good looking roof doesn't hurt either!

MnM: where did you take these pics? Singapore?

Here is the full video that also talks about the timelines etc.

I did have a sidebar conversation with Mike who did the presentation. The new info:

1. Top with come as you see it on launch cars. Later it can be painted body color, then they will offer exposed CF weave.

2. Start-stop technology will reset at each startup. They have to keep it that way as an manufacturer to keep that claim. I suggested that they have a memory for the driver setting, maybe even a setting that the dealer and customer can set and keep it in non-start-stop mode. UGH! Hate this feature.

3. Dealer demos come Feb. and customer cars arrive april/may but most will likely see June/July 2013 delivery.

4. Each dealer, even the biggest ones will see only 2-3 cars next year (and that includes the demo)!

5. Customers who attended the unvielings will be prioritized by the factory for delivery.

6. Still well over 500 coupe in the cue so this will get interesting.

7. There is a new Roadster stereo that sits above the LSS stereo.

Full length video below. I will post a better closeup of the top install/de-install later.

Overall, I really like what they have done with this car.

Doc, did they mention transparent being a future option?

Also, did they mention whether Q-citura will be an option by the release date?

2. Start-stop technology will reset at each startup. They have to keep it that way as an manufacturer to keep that claim. I suggested that they have a memory for the driver setting, maybe even a setting that the dealer and customer can set and keep it in non-start-stop mode. UGH! Hate this feature.

Incredulous! So Lamborghini gets a tax if they don't install this feature or is compulsory?

This car is insane. I never believed there could ever be a better loking car than a Countach: here it is instead.

This is the better looking car i have ever seen, including Miura, Countach S low body, DiabloSE30, F 40, Enzo, E Spider, 540K, 430 Scuderia, Dino 246, 275 GTB4, 8C, 2900B, 300SL Gullwing, SLS and many others masterpieces.

Chapeau.

ciao

Incredulous! So Lamborghini gets a tax if they don't install this feature or is compulsory?

Yes

Long answer they have to be emissions compliant as an average across the model range group and this function brings their emissions down. Failure to meet that criteria and the bill is huge.

See Aston Maryin Cygnet.

My fault on the wrong price, Autoblog reported it wrong. AutoBlog Aventador Roadster

In its press release about the car (below) Lamborghini tells us that the Aventador Roadster will be offered for sale at 300,000 euro plus tax ($381,000 at current exchange rates – expect official US pricing to be revealed soon, though)

I'm just not a fan of these newer Lamborghini's. The Aventador, I hate the design as is. This is an improvement but I still don't like it.

Give me a Diablo Roadster.

Im not all that excited by it either.

and now you know why you will not get your Christmas present from me this year.

Jokes aside the AV Roadster is the best looking car manufactured today and in my books it's in the top 3 of the best looking cars ever.