2001 Diablo GT body

Charlie

Good morning all! Anybody know any details about this car? I know it sold in Vegas not to long about for $140k or so and wish I bought it then. The new owner did the wheels, exhaust, and possibly repaint of the calipers which all three desperately needed to be done. I am sure Cats Exotics can find a GT wing for it, which I think it needs to finish it. Any feedback is greatly appreciated.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RARE-GT-BOD...#ht_4529wt_1173

There's a thread on here somewhere about the acquisition and subsequent mods by sp to make it look the way it does now. The seller is a sponsor.

Albofaz, I know that thread. Good to know he is a sponsor.

Car is real clean and very strong. SP did a great job on the upgrades. The wheels are about perfect for the car. Has a great look to it in person, couple of minor things to make it near perfect. I know Bobby opted to keep the current wing on it as sourcing a GT wing was difficult. The car is very sinister looking in person.

Okay, thank you for the feedback! Car asking price is a HIGH but again retail asking price.

Car is amazing and seller is Fantastic! Bought mine from them a few months ago.... Best and easiest experiance I've had when buying an exotic. Good luck!

Did SP do 80 grand in upgrades??

No doubt he got a great deal on the car. Doesn't mean he shouldn't re-list it for what he feels it's worth.

I see 10-12k mile 6.0's going for 155-170. This one has 3k miles and a full GT wide body kit on it.

Car itself is probably worth 180-190. Then some tasteful/expensive extras add on on top of that..

No doubt he got a great deal on the car. Doesn't mean he shouldn't re-list it for what he feels it's worth.

I see 10-12k mile 6.0's going for 155-170. This one has 3k miles and a full GT wide body kit on it.

Car itself is probably worth 180-190. Then some tasteful/expensive extras add on on top of that..

Going for or asking?

Big difference

There's a thread on here somewhere about the acquisition and subsequent mods by sp to make it look the way it does now. The seller is a sponsor.

Mike can you contact me. I apologize for screwing up in the past. Ive gone through hard times obviously. Id like to talk.

That´s not the orange 6.0 with the GT Bodykit that SP also made? Different Car? Never knew they made two!

Different car, SP didn't put the bodykit on the black one.

Guest Moss
That´s not the orange 6.0 with the GT Bodykit that SP also made? Different Car? Never knew they made two!

The Orange one was Alex's personal car. He sold it to me, then me to Roy and it is up in his area now. Bobby or John at Premier are good folks for sure. I bought a car from them a

couple of months ago and these guys are rock solid.

Guest Moss
The car is a nice car, I like the wing thats on it, and the new wheels look 100000X better than what it had on it.

+1

Thank you for the feedback Moss! Yeah, the orange Diablo GT body car was done right!

Thank you for the feedback Moss! Yeah, the orange Diablo GT body car was done right!

Yes, it was...love the car.........

The Orange one was Alex's personal car. He sold it to me, then me to Roy and it is up in his area now. Bobby or John at Premier are good folks for sure. I bought a car from them a

couple of months ago and these guys are rock solid.

I have owned the orange 6.0 for about 3 years. Has been incredibly solid.