New year, new plans..

Kisco

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A new baby and 1260 to the tires... it's been a big week for you my man!

Congrats and enjoy the fruits of life! :icon_thumleft:

Damn....Fadi...tell Kevin your new baby does not approve! Your new baby want's 1500+!!!

AMAZING turn out!!

Strong work UGR!!

Congrats!

Thanks fellas. Much appreciated! it's really been a magical day for me filled with blessings.

Regarding the car, I am overly impressed with the pump gas numbers. I figured the car would make 1000-1010 rwhp, but a mere 1050 on a standard stage 3 is just cool!! Going to be loads of fun and very convenient not having to constantly put race gas in to go "fast". Thats not to say that I am not impressed with the race gas numbers because my goodness am I!!! I just can't wait to experience it all!!

Please don't tempt him with the R talk, he's easy to influance!! Haha

You know me too well now, not sure if that's a good thing or a bad thing though, haha.

If all goes well after street testing tomorrow, I will make some Vbox runs.

You're just here to impress today, huh?? :)

Man, can't wait to hear about some real world 60-130 numbers!!

Awesome pump gas numbers!

hopefully you can make it to the Chicago event !

What is the limiting factor on a stage 3 build that allow 1250ish? clutch? I thought i read some stage 3s making 1500whp or so.

1036084[/url]']

What is the limiting factor on a stage 3 build that allow 1250ish? clutch? I thought i read some stage 3s making 1500whp or so.

He will only be able to run about 200 in the 1/2 at the best. He will be gear limited.

VegasGTR, time to trade the GTR in for an Underground TTG. :)

Thanks Sam.

From what I know, the limiting factors are clutch, some tranny upgrades, and fuel upgrades. I personally have never heard of a stage 3 making 1500 whp.

Obviously Kevin can clarify if needed.

He will only be able to run about 200 in the 1/2 at the best. He will be gear limited.

VegasGTR, time to trade the GTR in for an Underground TTG. :)

Honestly, you read my mind and it's the reason why I am thinking the half mile event would be a moot point for me. I know how fast I am gonna go and that I can't go any faster due to gear limitation. I also really want to get acquainted with the car and the power and that's going to take a little bit of time. I just don't want to rush things. That's not to say I am not gonna go, just the thoughts going through my mind.

And yes, 100% on the TTG upgrade, Sam...=)

Congrats on all the good news!

Thanks man!

Congrats Fadi, Hamdillah the baby is healthy and so is your monster (the car not your zabra :thefinger: ), Mabrook life is GREAT!!!

Haha!! Allay barik feek brother! Can't wait to get the beasts out together.

Thanks Sam.

From what I know, the limiting factors are clutch, some tranny upgrades, and fuel upgrades. I personally have never heard of a stage 3 making 1500 whp.

Obviously Kevin can clarify if needed.

Did not know you would be gear limited. Yea that would not work out in the event.

Kevin, just sold my car. I am House Hunting. We will cross that bridge after i make the wife happy.

Did not know you would be gear limited. Yea that would not work out in the event.

Kevin, just sold my car. I am House Hunting. We will cross that bridge after i make the wife happy.

Congrats on the sale of the car. Sounds like the dark side of a GTT is in your future at some point.

Kisco has a great setup for around 200mph 1/2 mile which his race gas level. More power, needs small some changes to work.

A huge congrats on the new, healthy addition to the family. That is the greatest gift of all.

I've also been following your build and can't wait to see some video and pics of when you get the car back. Looks like it will be insane! I'm guessing it's probably the only or one of a very few Balloon White TT G's. Congrats on that as well. With all of these TT builds going on, you guys have me thinking. :eusa_think: I can't afford a build right away but a stage 1 would be plenty fast for me--especially with a RWD stick. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the LP TT platform. Enjoy.

I know what you're going through. I sold my 08 SL for the house I'm in now over two years ago. Ironically, that car went to Minnesota and ended up becoming a UGR TT race version if I'm not mistaken. I made the wife happy but man it sucked walking into the garage without a Bull in there. I just got back into a G in January, so all is well. Now the TT bug has gotten my attention. Funny how that works. Hang in there, time goes by pretty fast and you'll have the car you want before you know it. Good luck with the house hunting.

Sorry for the thread creep. Now back to regularly scheduled programming.

A huge congrats on the new, healthy addition to the family. That is the greatest gift of all.

I've also been following your build and can't wait to see some video and pics of when you get the car back. Looks like it will be insane! I'm guessing it's probably the only or one of a very few Balloon White TT G's. Congrats on that as well. With all of these TT builds going on, you guys have me thinking. :eusa_think: I can't afford a build right away but a stage 1 would be plenty fast for me--especially with a RWD stick. Look forward to hearing your thoughts on the LP TT platform. Enjoy.

As I recall, that's how Kisco got his Stage 3 ...

By saying "a Stage 1 would be plenty fast for me" ...

So congrats, I know you're gonna love your new Stage 3 ...

Congrats on the sale of the car. Sounds like the dark side of a GTT is in your future at some point.

Kisco has a great setup for around 200mph 1/2 mile which his race gas level. More power, needs small some changes to work.

About 2 weeks ago or so I started asking Kevin what are the next set of upgrades needed for the next level of power. I quickly started to realize the trouble I was getting myself into and thought to myself...I have never experienced anything in my life above 800 whp, why am I already inquiring about 1400+ whp when I haven't even drove my 1200 whp car? lol. I swear, it's a disease!!

Hey man, thanks a lot! Yesterday was one of the greatest days of my life.

Glad you enjoyed the journey of this thread. GL on your TT decision. Once you experience a turbo car, there is NO going back.

As I recall, that's how Kisco got his Stage 3 ...

By saying "a Stage 1 would be plenty fast for me" ...

So congrats, I know you're gonna love your new Stage 3 ...

:lol2:

Congrats man!

I may make it up to the half mile. Let you know when I get back.

Dustin, I don't think I am going to the half mile. Tentative delivery of the car is on the 25th and I need to get acquainted with the car first before going out there in kill mode and I just don't have the time to do it.

I hope you are enjoying your honeymoon!! I am sure you are very excited to get back and see your baby in your garage!!!

Half Mile is the best place!! Open road and can try all the modes out. No fear of going to jail is the best thing.

Don't worry. You will have the fastest car there other than the om ega probably.

Yes... I can't wait to get back. Car is being delivered today.

Half Mile is the best place!! Open road and can try all the modes out. No fear of going to jail is the best thing.

Don't worry. You will have the fastest car there other than the om ega probably.

Yes... I can't wait to get back. Car is being delivered today.

We'll see. It is not likely, but I may have a change of heart.

Crazy power numbers. Congrats!

Thanks Nick. =)

Is it getting shipped next week?

You guys only get like 3 weeks of good weather up there...you're burning daylight! :P :D

Is it getting shipped next week?

You guys only get like 3 weeks of good weather up there...you're burning daylight! :P :D

Pick-up is scheduled for Wednesday/Thursday of this week, and delivered to me on Saturday.

And yes, season is very short here which is why I am feigning for it right about now, lol.

Pick-up is scheduled for Wednesday/Thursday of this week, and delivered to me on Saturday.

And yes, season is very short here which is why I am feigning for it right about now, lol.

You lucky dog!! Can't wait to see your first video!!!