RR Wraith

christiann

you think that comparable is bad.....compare the rear of the new bentley flying spur to a 1996 Impala SS.....

I dont see the resemlence...

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I test drove the Wraith on Friday. Everything I had said about it based on pics, I WAS WRONG LOL. It looks magnificent live so , I broke another one of my rules and ordered one.

2015 RR Wraith convertible, yes, drop top. It will be out in 18 months so I figure 1 want one badly. White exterior, hooker red interior, don't know if I will keep it 2 tone or paint the aluminum brushed hood white. I will wait till the car is introduced and have the photoshop experts on this site give me some ideas.

Might also change the wheels, they kind of look boring.

Congrats on the order, I told you the new car purchase policy won't last long.

The question is, are you going to put a Kreissieg on it??

I test drove the Wraith on Friday. Everything I had said about it based on pics, I WAS WRONG LOL. It looks magnificent live so , I broke another one of my rules and ordered one.

2015 RR Wraith convertible, yes, drop top. It will be out in 18 months so I figure 1 want one badly. White exterior, hooker red interior, don't know if I will keep it 2 tone or paint the aluminum brushed hood white. I will wait till the car is introduced and have the photoshop experts on this site give me some ideas.

White on red with a brushed aluminum hood.... :notworthy:

Congrats on the order, I told you the new car purchase policy won't last long.

The question is, are you going to put a Kreissieg on it??

On a Wraith ? I don't think so lol.

White on red with a brushed aluminum hood.... :notworthy:

As I said, need a PSHOP first. Also, might have to custom order the red, I will later post a pic or what RR considers red interior and it is too conservative.

On a Wraith ? I don't think so lol.

I was joking about the Kreissieg, does it come only as a 4 seater or could you order it as a 5 seater?

Congrats dad! I know what you mean about the Rolls Royce's red. It's in "cheap red wine" tone at best. :)

The wraith convert will be a hot car no doubt. I had the hot spur red in a gtc and that was a pretty nice red. The burgundy red just doesn't do it. Will be a bold choice, most all the drop heads seem to have either black or cream interior and imagine the wraiths will be the same safe choices. Look forward to seeing some pshops!

I was joking about the Kreissieg, does it come only as a 4 seater or could you order it as a 5 seater?

Quite frankly I don't know, the drophead is in the works but still 18 months away. There isn't even a picture of it but the dealer told me they had 5 orders already so I figured just as well join the other boys. The coupe looks strictly like a 4 seater and it looks to have ample leg room in the back, more so than with the Bentley CGT.

I just could not get over the comfort level of the car, how it absorbs the imperfections of the road without any drama and total silence. I did not hear a single squeak or rattle,i mean NADA. Very impressive.

I don't believe it is as sporty as CGT and would probably not be able to keep up with one on twisty roads but, that is not the goal of this car.

The experience reminds me of my FIRST TEST DRIVE OF THE SLR. I hated the looks of the SLR in pictures and had all sorts of preconceived biases going in that I was sure I was going to hate it, I ended up being blown away by the car and the rest is history.

The wraith convert will be a hot car no doubt. I had the hot spur red in a gtc and that was a pretty nice red. The burgundy red just doesn't do it. Will be a bold choice, most all the drop heads seem to have either black or cream interior and imagine the wraiths will be the same safe choices. Look forward to seeing some pshops!

The dealer sent me a teaser pic of a white coupe with the burgundy red interior. The white looks great, the burgundy interior is not very inspiring. I hope they can pull off hooker red, like the Brabus SLR convertible of a few years ago.

The dealer sent me a teaser pic of a white coupe with the burgundy red interior. The white looks great, the burgundy interior is not very inspiring. I hope they can pull off hooker red, like the Brabus SLR convertible of a few years ago.

Here's some Wraiths at Alain Class. The first few have the red/burgundy interior you're talking about,but this last white one looks to have a brighter red like you mentioned

Burgundy red:

http://www.alainclass.com/inventory/cars/4...LS-ROYCE/Wraith

Burgundy red:

http://www.alainclass.com/inventory/cars/3...LS-ROYCE/Wraith

Bright red:

Congrats! Does it drive better than a Phantom or Mulsanne (as far as ride comfort)?

I think they look great, personally.

Here's some Wraiths at Alain Class. The first few have the red/burgundy interior you're talking about,but this last white one looks to have a brighter red like

Bright red:

Not it. I know the color he's talking about, imagine smacking a baboons ass. THAT shade of bright red.

Man, the transformation from the first pic to the ones Rob posted up are insane.

That tone tone blue/gray with those wheels look amazing.

The Wraith along with the Ghost is the greatest luxury car ever. I am very excited about the Wraith drophead, as the coupe is not enough of a difference for me to own both that and the Ghost. I need the 4 door, but adding a 2 door drophead Wraith would be amazing.

• 4 months later...

I have yet to sit in one but saw one up close. It SEEMS to be larger (longer, taller, and wider) than the CGT. I would expect it to have more room in the back seat than a CGT just by this alone, which is quite cramped. I love the car. Best of luck Aram, can't wait to see photos when it arrives!

I have yet to sit in one but saw one up close. It SEEMS to be larger (longer, taller, and wider) than the CGT. I would expect it to have more room in the back seat than a CGT just by this alone, which is quite cramped. I love the car. Best of luck Aram, can't wait to see photos when it arrives!

Its a lot bigger than the Bentley CGT. An adult can actually fit comfortably in the backseats although its quite a bit of work to get in and out compared to a 4 door.

• 2 months later...

a couple of attempts, changed the fronts..not really a fan of the stock one

post-523-1413205168_thumb.jpg

post-523-1413205189.jpg

I have a 2015 wraith on order it is going online Nov 11 Diamond Black Seashell Int. I am planning to put a brushed steel wrap on just the hood, it should change the look of the all black car. I was not a fan of the two tone I thought it made the car look even bigger then it was. Any opinions welcome.