Could I have my Lambo owner title back please.....

kmr

Thanks everyone yeah car is truly amazing will get better pics and feedback when I get some more time in the car. The color is amazing in person pics do not do it justice.

VI + 570 = badass, congrats!

Hell yes it is badass! Menacing combo!

I really want to go the R8 route again this summer, but seeing pics like theese makes me wonder if I shouldn't be in another Lambo before I get my dirty ittle hands on the WINentador :eusa_think:

Whoaaa !!! Congrats ! Best color on Lambo !!

Second best.. :icon_mrgreen:

CONGRATS man!! That is one BAMF right there... :icon_thumleft:

I will say one thing. Personally i think it is easier to drive then his R8 was. And the steering is so responsive and precise. Car is just an blast to drive....

Let me see if I have any on my phone from his delivery that he was texting to me friday. I didnt take any except for my new profile picture on facebook driving it!

Hah....this is the only one I have. Looks like Kevin will have to post some when he gets back next weekend....Not a single one of the seats. Which I have to say, are really quite comfortable. They sit a bit upright and my head is close to the roof, but its really not a bad driving position and the seats have enough padding to not make you sore or anything in the short 25 minutes he let me drive it around....

post-9632-1361817417_thumb.jpg

Humm, looks just like my interior......you need to add MA Carbon dash vents to finish it off! :icon_mrgreen:

Hah....this is the only one I have. Looks like Kevin will have to post some when he gets back next weekend....Not a single one of the seats. Which I have to say, are really quite comfortable. They sit a bit upright and my head is close to the roof, but its really not a bad driving position and the seats have enough padding to not make you sore or anything in the short 25 minutes he let me drive it around....

Congrats and welcome back!

FYI - there is a single adjustment hole on the seat

brackets which raises the front to make it feel

a bit more reclined. The seat has to be removed to

do it.

If you think it's great now, send it to UGR and find out

what real fun is:)

I will say one thing. Personally i think it is easier to drive then his R8 was. And the steering is so responsive and precise. Car is just an blast to drive....

Speaking of the steering, I test drove the new 991 last weekend (no thanks) I jumped in the 570 after, it felt like it had no power steering in comparison :lol2:

I love the car, incomparable with the crop of pussyfied sports cars currently on offer.

Congrats on the Superleggera, Great Color... We feel the NEED for SPEED!

Waiting for Spring...