Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

Huge Huge congrats Kris, don't know what to say other then WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really happy for you, well deserved man !

Btw, coming to your house when you get it LOL

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It wasn't just on the forum that I pounded my chest and said, "I WANT THAT!" I still want the Sesto! I just need to be able to get it street legal. I still have a lawyer working on it. :icon_

Oh I know that. I hope you can get one. Im a huge fan of that car too.

i didnt even think of that! :icon_super:

Yeah! You have seen the wrap well in advance. Honestly, I had not seen the Veneno till the pics leaked like everyone else. I only saw a sketch. And it changed a lot from the sketch (for the better)!

BIG BIG BIG Congratulations to you!!! That's an awesome news!!! Remember to show us some pics and is that why you are invited to Geneva too? :)

You need a bigger garage/showroom, unless we haven't seen the other side of the house...

Thanks! I am here at Geneva for the Veneno. I will do a few interviews tomorrow about the car. Hopefully I can spread early word about the charity events I am planning.

I am building a much bigger Lambo garage this spring. I have discussed it over the past few months. I was surprised no one asked, why? :turboalex:

That is incredibly awesome!! I will definitely be up for meeting up sometime and seeing that in person!! Congrats Kris!

Cool! I look forward to it!

So I went back to read RaginBull's replies in the 50th Anniversay Aventador thread:

:lol2:

That was about the 50th Anniversary AVENTADOR. Of which, I know nothing about. I was guessing like everyone else. It still could be a surprise for tomorrow. I really don't know!

Once you guys started to hear things about a limited edition car and get some close to accurate info, I stopped responding in that thread. :icon_super:

Anyone know where the last Veneo went? Middle east?

Not sure. The 3rd owner is not here. He might arrive tomorrow. I don't know.

Huge Huge congrats Kris, don't know what to say other then WOW !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm really happy for you, well deserved man !

Btw, coming to your house when you get it LOL

Thanks! Sounds great to me!! I am excited to get our Vents together when I get back. Your red is officially my favorite Aventador! It was a real treat to enjoy your delivery with you over the phone!

Oh I know that. I hope you can get one. Im a huge fan of that car too.

I am not going to be greedy, but HELL YEAH! THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

lol. Something about Lambos brings out the 12 year old in me every time. The Sesto's might be all spoken for. I might have to pray for a dropout (if my lawyer can get me set up to drive it street legal on the up-and-up. No weird loopholes) If I don't get it, I hope someone on forum gets one!

I want to put the two Lambos in the three car garage with the middle spot open. I was hoping one of you good people with photoshop skills could photoshop the Veneno in the middle for my new avatar. Anyone up for it? I'd appreciate it very much!

I will do a few interviews tomorrow about the car. Hopefully I can spread early word about the charity events I am planning.

Be sure to post links to your interviews! :icon_thumleft:

Be sure to post links to your interviews! :icon_thumleft:

I will if I don't sound like a total ass. If I do, I am sure you guys will find it and remind me. :eusa_wall: :eusa_shhh: :aiwebs_011:

I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

Congrats! :icon_thumleft: You realize you will need to take LOTS of pics and give us a full review of this, the Aventador, and the LP670-SV :icon_mrgreen: Which color did you get?

Congrats! :icon_thumleft: Yuo realize you will need to take LOTS of pics and give us a full review of this, the Aventador, and the LP670-SV :icon_mrgreen:

I look forward to it! Thanks!

oA7Mabh.gif

QxCrWnM.gif

You are the Lambo god! Congrats on your purchase!

congrats on the purchase!

the more im seeing of it the more im liking it

Raginbull,

Are you adopting by any chance?? :icon_mrgreen:

Man, a HUGE congrats to you on all of your success. I hope you enjoy it all in the best of health!! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! I am here at Geneva for the Veneno. I will do a few interviews tomorrow about the car. Hopefully I can spread early word about the charity events I am planning.

I am building a much bigger Lambo garage this spring. I have discussed it over the past few months. I was surprised no one asked, why? :turboalex:

congrats! can't wait to see the car & interview.