Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so confirmed only making 1?

IIRC, they only MADE one so far. That's the prototype you see. 3 customer cars will be made. one green, one red, one white. The prototype will stay with Lambo.

Ferrari builds an Enzo replacement, McLaren builds an Enzo replacement rival, Pagani builds a Zonda replacement, Porsche builds a hybrid... Lamborghini builds a mythic thing, a legend few men will ever see, and fewer will ever drive...

Ferrari builds an Enzo replacement, McLaren builds an Enzo replacement rival, Pagani builds a Zonda replacement, Porsche builds a hybrid... Lamborghini builds a mythic thing, a legend few men will ever see, and fewer will ever drive...

Technically McLaren built an F1 replacement......

Well after seeing the official pictures I've changed my mind. It doesn't look like shit!

It looks like dog shit.

I think this is one of those cars that you either love it, or despise it. I personally think it's an unprecedented work of art!

I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

Wow, Congratulations!

:D It was hard keeping that secret this whole time, haha. Congrats again buddy.

Holy shit! What color did you order?

Much congrats, what an amazing machine.

Thanks!

Wow, Congratulations!

Thank You!

:D It was hard keeping that secret this whole time, haha. Congrats again buddy.

haha! Thanks Brother! :icon_thumleft:

Holy shit! What color did you order?

We have not reached that stage of the build yet, but I have been very vocal in my want for the red one. The entire car will not be painted soild red, white or green. Just some areas / edges.

I just called DoctaM3 to make sure we were taking the Aventador on a road trip when this comes in. Of course he said yes.

Oh. My. God.

I just called DoctaM3 to make sure we were taking the Aventador on a road trip when this comes in. Of course he said yes.

Oh. My. God.

:icon_thumleft: :icon_pidu: :icon_super: