Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

He has been known to buy REALLY exclusive cars.

Yeah, but in this case I doubt he even had the opportunity to entertain the idea of putting his hat in the ring for it.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So based on our sources...two out of three will be coming to US?! C'mon?!

Kris, you're one lucky man to get this machine before Jay Leno or those rich desert Kings.

Like our usual forum policy, got to see a picture of you with it or it didn't happen!! :eusa_dance:

INCREDIBLE!

So happy that one of our brethren picked one up. Amazing that 1 of 3 is in the US let alone 2 of 3! SOOO many wealthy guys in Russia, Middle East, Asia, etc that have the coin and THEN SOME.

This is the first car that Lamborghini has made in a LONG time that has gotten me very excited about the brand. LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING IMO

You should take one for the team and let Top Gear take it around the track. Just kidding, I wouldn't let them within a mile of that car.

Good guy RaginBull

fuH1UlH.jpg

That was funny! LOL. THANKS BROTHER! :eusa_think: :icon_mrgreen:

Raginbull,

Are you adopting by any chance?? :icon_mrgreen:

Man, a HUGE congrats to you on all of your success. I hope you enjoy it all in the best of health!! :icon_thumleft:

Thanks a lot!! I want to make the car accessible for the right reasons. To benefit others. I love these cars and I hope with all of your help we can swing a great event!

congrats! can't wait to see the car & interview.

Thanks! I cannot sleep waiting to see it in a few hours!! I hope I don't look like a fool doing interviews on no sleep! :headbang:

WOW! Congrats man! Living the dream :icon_super:

Thanks! I was living the dream when I got my first Ferrari 308. The cars have gotten crazier, but living isn't any more of a dream. As long as I can achieve my charitable goals, then I will be living the dream by helping others with my dream and setting a great example for my kids. Then, I will really enjoy it on a whole new level!

Ragin Bull Congrats!!! Enjoy the car in good health!! and dont forget the pics :icon_thumleft:

Thanks!!! There will be so many photographers there, I am kind of relying on them for pics. But, I'll take a few. :icon_thumleft:

RaginBull, why dont you call VW and just buy Lamborghini (the company) while you are at it. :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats and enjoy in the best of health!!!

LOL! Thanks! VAG does such an amazing job with Lamborghini, I hope they keep it forever. The people in charge are doing such a great job with the brand and the products, I am a huge fan.

So based on our sources...two out of three will be coming to US?! C'mon?!

Kris, you're one lucky man to get this machine before Jay Leno or those rich desert Kings.

Like our usual forum policy, got to see a picture of you with it or it didn't happen!! :eusa_dance:

I am very fortunate that I was selected by Lamborghini to have the honor to purchase this car. Make no mistakes about it, there are many angry people calling them screaming that they did not get the opportunity. I cannot thank Lamborghini enough!!! I will do my best to represent the brand in a very positive way as an owner of this car.

Unbelievable! CONGRATS RagingBull.

Thanks!!!! I look forward to seeing the P1 in a few hours and giving you my feedback! :icon_pidu:

INCREDIBLE!

So happy that one of our brethren picked one up. Amazing that 1 of 3 is in the US let alone 2 of 3! SOOO many wealthy guys in Russia, Middle East, Asia, etc that have the coin and THEN SOME.

This is the first car that Lamborghini has made in a LONG time that has gotten me very excited about the brand. LOOKS SOOOO AMAZING IMO

Thanks! I am happy to be part of this awesome forum and have this to bring to the discussions. I have been excited by every model, both continuous production and limited edition, that they have made during VAG's ownership. I think they are doing a perfect job!

You should take one for the team and let Top Gear take it around the track. Just kidding, I wouldn't let them within a mile of that car.

LOL! In all seriousness, that is the kind of move I do not feel a good owner would make. If Lamborghini wants Top Gear to get their hands on it, that decision should be made by them.

Not me.

If Lamborghini asked to use my car for an event in the USA, I would be happy to lend them my car. :icon_super:

Thanks! One of the other cars is about 2 hours away from me... drive. A great guy got it. I met him tonight. I am very excited. They will meet again! Thats two in the USA guys! More specifically, 2 on the east coast!

I'm sticking by my word that it's Ralph Lauren.

Congrats, RaginBull. You are a saint to the Lamborghini community, and I surely hope to see it one day. Hell...if RL is the man you're talking about, then I'm also 2 hours away from ya. :eusa_dance:

But really. CONGRATS! This forum went from "great" to "the greatest".

This thread is now platinum status. Gold isn't even close to describing the win going on here.

I hope to see it one day.

Congrats and enjoy in the best health.

Congrats on the purchase, a great investment, going to be one of the rarest Lambo shapes ever. Still think it is over styled, busy and ugly. Top view is the only one the works for me. Pictures are really hard to evaluate, please post more once you get it.

Comparisons to the P1 and Enzo replacement are nonsensical, those cars are reportedly putting out 900 hp, with a bespoke chassis. Much lower production runs than the Aventador. This is an Aventador with a toupe...personally I don't think the Aventador is a very good car. I'd rather have a Diablo if I want to drive something wide as a building. It looks better and neither cars really work on small mountain roads.

Either way enjoy in great health. We are all better off because it exists.

I'll be the 1,000th guy to congratulate you. Congrats RB!!

Thank You! I am so excited! It is 10:27 pm in my normal time zone and 4:27 am here. The alarm is set for 5am :icon_pray:

I'm sticking by my word that it's Ralph Lauren.

Congrats, RaginBull. You are a saint to the Lamborghini community, and I surely hope to see it one day. Hell...if RL is the man you're talking about, then I'm also 2 hours away from ya. :eusa_dance:

But really. CONGRATS! This forum went from "great" to "the greatest".

Thanks! I would not reveal the other owners identity. Even though I know he will be interviewed later today as well, it is not my place to share that info. I can tell you that he is a great guy and I enjoyed dining with him last night.

OMG Raginbull I'm so jealous!!! congratulations I hope to achieve what you've done some day.

Thanks! I hope to achieve my goals of helping others with this car. That will be so rewarding on so many levels. I hope you achieve your goals!

So many levels of win in this thread :icon_super:

Thanks!

This thread is now platinum status. Gold isn't even close to describing the win going on here.

I hope to see it one day.

Congrats and enjoy in the best health.

I hope you come see it too!

Totally PIMP. Congrats. :icon_super:

Thanks Brother!

Congrats on the purchase, a great investment, going to be one of the rarest Lambo shapes ever. Still think it is over styled, busy and ugly. Top view is the only one the works for me. Pictures are really hard to evaluate, please post more once you get it.

Comparisons to the P1 and Enzo replacement are nonsensical, those cars are reportedly putting out 900 hp, with a bespoke chassis. Much lower production runs than the Aventador. This is an Aventador with a toupe...personally I don't think the Aventador is a very good car. I'd rather have a Diablo.

Either way enjoy in great health. We are all better off because it exists.

Thank You! I totally respect your opinion! The Veneno is extreme and definitely not for everyone. It is much more extreme then any car released by any brand. I am excited to see the P1 and Enzo2 as well! They will both be amazing cars. Before any rumors start, I have less then 0 interest in the Ferrari and slightly more then none in the P1 for myself. I prefer Lamborghini's cars infinitely more, but I respect Ferrari and McLaren very much for what they are trying to accomplish. I would rather get a Sesto over them, but I understand why some people might like the other brands. Truth is, they are all amazing and beyond all of our abilities as drivers (expect Jota).

Raginbull, congrats congrats congrats! You are a priviliged man and appear to be a class act! I cant imagine your excitement and how you kept it quiet all this time. Enjoy the car on behalf of LP and all those who aspire to Lambo ownership. Congrats on your success :eusa_clap:

please ask EVO to do a review of the Veneno!

Thanks! I cannot sleep waiting to see it in a few hours!! I hope I don't look like a fool doing interviews on no sleep! :headbang:

Not sure if you are the type to keep a low profile, but I imagine someone will be posting a link to that interview shortly after :icon_mrgreen:

Thank You! I am so excited! It is 10:27 pm in my normal time zone and 4:27 am here. The alarm is set for 5am :icon_pray:

Good luck at the interviews! Hahah

Thanks! I would not reveal the other owners identity. Even though I know he will be interviewed later today as well, it is not my place to share that info. I can tell you that he is a great guy and I enjoyed dining with him last night.

Oh I understand. I'm just predicting.

Like the other folks here, I hope to see this beast soon. :icon_thumleft:

Raginbull, congrats congrats congrats! You are a priviliged man and appear to be a class act! I cant imagine your excitement and how you kept it quiet all this time. Enjoy the car on behalf of LP and all those who aspire to Lambo ownership. Congrats on your success :eusa_clap:

please ask EVO to do a review of the Veneno!

Thank You! I appreciate that. I hope you get all the cars and more importantly, all of the things that money cannot buy, that you desire.

Not sure if you are the type to keep a low profile, but I imagine someone will be posting a link to that interview shortly after :icon_mrgreen:

I usually keep a low profile. Lamborghini asked me to do a few interviews. I think it is good for the brand to start establishing the people who buy these cars and the enthusiasm we have. We are a strong community. Like anything, there will be a group of knuckleheads, but on this forum alone I have met a lot of people I consider friends and good people. For the purpose of hopefully shedding a good light on the owners of Lamborghinis and starting the word that I will commit to do open charitable events with this car, I think it is a good reason to do it. I feel good about it.

Good luck at the interviews! Hahah

HAHA!! ERRR!!! COFFEE!!!!!! lol. Fortunately, many days I get done work late and schedule sleep in, I am used to this. Just not this! Ya know what I mean? :icon_super:

Oh I understand. I'm just predicting.

Like the other folks here, I hope to see this beast soon. :icon_thumleft:

Absolutely! I hope you see it soon! I hope I see it soon... watching the clock... waiting... waiting.... Bueller... Bueller...

cue the 5am alarm just called my room. 5:30 is the new alarm time. Not even close to sleeping. Bare in mind, it is only 11:02 pm back at home. I wouldn't normally be asleep for another 3-5 more hours. So, it is not just excitement, it is my regular schedule.

I usually keep a low profile. Lamborghini asked me to do a few interviews. I think it is good for the brand to start establishing the people who buy these cars and the enthusiasm we have. We are a strong community. Like anything, there will be a group of knuckleheads, but on this forum alone I have met a lot of people I consider friends and good people. For the purpose of hopefully shedding a good light on the owners of Lamborghinis and starting the word that I will commit to do open charitable events with this car, I think it is a good reason to do it. I feel good about it.

Honestly, the brand needs more people like you. Thanks for being willing and congrats again.

How's the rest of the show?

I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

HOLY CRAP!!!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I have been staring at the pictures of this car in awe like everyone else, and when I saw this thread jump from 10 pages to 14, I KNEW something had happened!!!!! :) Raginbull, you seem to be as hardcore of a lambo enthusiast as it gets, this is absolutely amazing! :icon_super: THere isnt anything I can say that hasnt already been said, but congrats x100 on this AMAZING machine and all of your success! :) SO happy that 2 of these beasts will be residing in the US! SO excited for you man!!!! :icon_super: :icon_thumleft:

So....does this give us an excuse to have a L-Power celebratory Veneno party...?