Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

:iamwithstupid:

And why are we just finding out about this now?!

NDA. I honor my agreements. Aaron and I discussed it before I signed the papers. That is the only reason he knew. Outside of my wife, he was the only one.

unreal!!! that is freakin awesome! mazel tov, we have our new LP King!

now VBOX needs the P1 asap so we can compare numbers ;)

That would be cool! I hope he gets the P1 too! I plan to look at it for him tomorrow and report back.

Congrats! You really got a fantastic car. Fantastico!

Thank You! You are king of cool!

post-22919-1362439627.gif

All the best and enjoy! Awesome addition!

I'm speechless and THAT is an accomplishment in itself!

Thanks! It has been exciting.

Title of this thread needs to be changed to "HAVE FUN NOT BUYING ONE UNLESS YOU'RE RAGINBULL"!! LMAO insane.

LOL

That is a great idea to use it for charity. Suggest partnering with Road & Track as they have print library online. Plus they have really good photographers.

Great Idea!

:icon_super: the charity idea is brilliant!

Thank You! Hopefully a lot of you guys can be involved too. :icon_thumleft:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm dying to know how you got wind of the car early enough to buy one. You must have a great relationship with your dealer.

Thats what I was curious about. They must have known how much you wanted the Sesto Elemento

Unreal and amazing- CONGRATS! You are a true Lambo fanatic, certified now! I think we need to arrange an LP ride a long. I'll chip in for a charity! (What an awesome idea btw).

My jaw has been on the floor for at least 5 minutes. HOLY SHIT! Congratulations!

I never ever expected to see a member here end up with one. I expected all of them to end up in the hands of Arab Shieks.

I'm dying to know how you got wind of the car early enough to buy one. You must have a great relationship with your dealer.

Can't wait to see pics once you get it. That is absolutely incredible!

Thanks! I originally freaked out when I saw the Aventador J. I wanted (and still want) that car badly. I called everyone. Local, regional, national, and Italy. I made sure everyone knew that when there are special editions, I am in. I went to events to meet everyone in the org. Kept in touch, reminded them. Then the part of getting accepted to receive the opportunity was a whole process. They are being smart about it. If I wasn't a real Lamborghini enthusiast, I do not think I could have gotten the car.

Congrats on the purchase amigo!

Thanks!!

Thats what I was curious about. They must have known how much you wanted the Sesto Elemento

It wasn't just on the forum that I pounded my chest and said, "I WANT THAT!" I still want the Sesto! I just need to be able to get it street legal. I still have a lawyer working on it. :icon_

Unreal and amazing- CONGRATS! You are a true Lambo fanatic, certified now! I think we need to arrange an LP ride a long. I'll chip in for a charity! (What an awesome idea btw).

Thanks! I hope you will be part of the event. It would be great for us and the brand to set up events to give to those in need. I look forward to it. There is no greater satisfaction then to be able to enjoy your success and give back at the same time.

unreal!!! that is freakin awesome! mazel tov, we have our new LP King!

now VBOX needs the P1 asap so we can compare numbers ;)

LOL yeah, damn I want a P1 very badly!

Title of this thread needs to be changed to "HAVE FUN NOT BUYING ONE UNLESS YOU'RE RAGINBULL"!! LMAO insane.

Damn straight. Jesus fcuking flying spaghetti monster... I was sure all three customer cars would end up locked in some bottomless pit for the rest of eternity. You've nailed the best case scenario for pretty much everyone that's into these cars, RB. Can't wait to hear how it drives.

I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

Dude! Congrats!!!!

LOL yeah, damn I want a P1 very badly!

I want you to get it badly too!! :icon_thumleft: text me if there is anything you'd like me to ask or photo, beyond what we've already discussed.

Damn straight. Jesus fcuking flying spaghetti monster... I was sure all three customer cars would end up locked in some bottomless pit for the rest of eternity. You've nailed the best case scenario for pretty much everyone that's into these cars, RB. Can't wait to hear how it drives.

Thanks! One of the other cars is about 2 hours away from me... drive. A great guy got it. I met him tonight. I am very excited. They will meet again! Thats two in the USA guys! More specifically, 2 on the east coast!

So, you'll be at Lamborghini Festival in Houston in 2014, after you receive the car right? ;)

If the timing lines up, I would love to.

I would love to attend every event. Right now, as much fun as I am having (trust me, I should be sleeping now for tomorrow), I feel horrible leaving my family at home. We have family staying with my wife to help her, but it destroys me. Seeing my son on facetime looking out the window at the driveway while shouting, "Da Da... Hummer... Lambo... come home" It totally crushes me. I feel bad enough when I am at home and working 15 hours a day. Not being there so I can attend a fun event, that is hard to stomach. As happy as I am to be here, I cannot wait to get home.

Dude! Congrats!!!!

THANKS!!!

Ragin, congrats. You already have the most insane off the scale garage list and now you've just out-pimped yourself. Huge respect for being a true Lamborghini enthusiast with the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to back up your passion. I can't even comprehend having the Sesto and Veneno parked next to each other in a garage but that's where you are heading and I'm sure you will get there quite soon.

I am honored to announce that I am one of the lucky owners of this amazing limited edition Lamborghini... The Lamborghini Veneno. Beyond my wildest dreams!

Much Thanks to Lamborghini North America and Automobili Lamborghini s.p.a. for making this possible.

Very cool, congrats RB. It definitely found a home in which it will be used & loved. :icon_thumleft:

Ragin, congrats. You already have the most insane off the scale garage list and now you've just out-pimped yourself. Huge respect for being a true Lamborghini enthusiast with the $$$$$$$$$$$$$ to back up your passion. I can't even comprehend having the Sesto and Veneno parked next to each other in a garage but that's where you are heading and I'm sure you will get there quite soon.

Thanks Joe! I cannot comprehend having my 2007 Gallardo spyder (which I miss dearly). Its all insane to me!

Very cool, congrats RB. It definitely found a home in which it will be used & loved. :icon_thumleft:

Thanks! I promise that to be true.

Congrats! Holy crap that is insane! I hope I get to see it one day I'm right in NJ and come out to the DFC events here and there. I'm so glad somebody who is an enthusiast and will actually enjoy the car is one of the few recipients. I was expecting them all to go to the Middle East and be in garages forever.

I think I have a feeling who the other guy on the east coast is. If his last name starts with an F I know lol. Once again congrats! Enjoy it in good health!

No WAY... 2 out of 3 end up in my backyard... this is AWESOME news!!! Super excited! Can I call dibs now on the first photoshoot when the car is delivered?!

Congrats! Holy crap that is insane! I hope I get to see it one day I'm right in NJ and come out to the DFC events here and there. I'm so glad somebody who is an enthusiast and will actually enjoy the car is one of the few recipients. I was expecting them all to go to the Middle East and be in garages forever.

I think I have a feeling who the other guy on the east coast is. If his last name starts with an F I know lol. Once again congrats! Enjoy it in good health!

Thank you! I do not think who you are thinking of is the owner.

No WAY... 2 out of 3 end up in my backyard... this is AWESOME news!!! Super excited! Can I call dibs now on the first photoshoot when the car is delivered?!

Thanks!! :icon_thumleft: I want the first photo shoot and first public appearance to be the charity event.

Thanks!! :icon_thumleft: I want the first photo shoot and first public appearance to be the charity event.

Sounds like a plan. You have my number, let me know if you need help. :icon_thumleft:

Congratulations!

Oh and did anybody ask when is delivery?

Sounds like a plan. You have my number, let me know if you need help. :icon_thumleft:

Congratulations!

Oh and did anybody ask when is delivery?

Thanks! Q4 delivery!

On a side note... When you guys see the custom wrap on my Aventador for the 50th event (that I plan to never take off) I want you to know that I did not see this Veneno car beforehand. We did the wrap without knowing what this car was going to look like. The guy who did the wrap didn't even know I was getting the Veneno. The wrap was completed last week and there are some striking similarities with the wrap and the Veneno. That is a total coincidence.

I don't know what your doing but whatever it is...keep it up! It's crazy cars like these the kids will see and grow up with a burning desire to achieve greatness in life. The Countach did it for many of us and this is the next gen.

Congrats MR.Bull!!!!

On a side note... When you guys see the custom wrap on my Aventador for the 50th event (that I plan to never take off) I want you to know that I did not see this Veneno car beforehand. We did the wrap without knowing what this car was going to look like. The guy who did the wrap didn't even know I was getting the Veneno. The wrap was completed last week and there are some striking similarities with the wrap and the Veneno. That is a total coincidence.

i didnt even think of that! :icon_super:

BIG BIG BIG Congratulations to you!!! That's an awesome news!!! Remember to show us some pics and is that why you are invited to Geneva too? :)

You need a bigger garage/showroom, unless we haven't seen the other side of the house...

So I went back to read RaginBull's replies in the 50th Anniversay Aventador thread:

-"This is the first I've heard of it. It will probably be a custom color for the 50th and nothing more."

-"I am very excited to see what they come up with! My guess is a new color, maybe a little more carbon fiber, and I suppose the power increase but I wouldn't have guessed it."

-"I still bet that it will be a new one off color and some other little bits on the interior. Maybe a tad lighter. I doubt it will produce more power."

-"I guarantee no new bumper. There is no way, after just showing the roadster, that they are going to facelift in the same year."

-"Regarding the 50th Anniversary Aventador, I highly doubt there will be any new front or rear. If they did that everyone would want the new changes on their roadsters. They just did a massive press effort for the Roadster. I predict a new color, possibly with a stripe somewhere on the car and maybe 10 extra HP. They may use this model to debut some new features that will be in all Aventadors from here out. That is my guess."

-"Obviously fake. The Italian flag decal is a rip off the new Yellow Gallardo Super Trofeo racing series car's graphic. cute touch."

:lol2:

I don't know what your doing but whatever it is...keep it up! It's crazy cars like these the kids will see and grow up with a burning desire to achieve greatness in life. The Countach did it for many of us and this is the next gen.

Congrats MR.Bull!!!!

Thanks Jack! The Countach had the same inspirational effect on me. I hope I can create charity events so people (kids and adults) can take pics with the car and the money can go to help people in need. Hopefully posters can be sold and all those proceeds can go to charity too! :icon_thumleft: