Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The white looks like a kit car because it has too much white. The parts that are usually black on a Veneno has been painted white, which makes it look like an unpainted kit. I think it would help a lot if the parts like in the front bumper would be painted black again as well as making the rims black again..

At the airport in Geneva with a P1 and a One:1. If it's all to the same owner then I don't think we will see any of them that much sadly..

image_zpsnh9wlatx.jpg

Good riddance to the Veneno then. I can only hope we'd never see it again. It even looks bad from afar :lol2:

At the airport in Geneva with a P1 and a One:1. If it's all to the same owner then I don't think we will see any of them that much sadly..

I wonder what they would do if a thunderstorm came up ... there is NO roof for the Veneno Roadster ... probably use two large umbrella's ... haha

1-black-lamborghini-veneno-lp750-4-roads

The white looks like a kit car because it has too much white. The parts that are usually black on a Veneno has been painted white, which makes it look like an unpainted kit. I think it would help a lot if the parts like in the front bumper would be painted black again as well as making the rims black again..

Spot on. It would look fine had they not gone overboard with the white.

In retrospective I think few of my comments have been a bit too edgy... In real life must be amazing car and us writing online does not matter to real owners.

They keep looking like damn kits cars.... WTF happened?!

It came out and we all were like "LAMBO IS INSANE". The RB got one and we were like "HOLY CRAP IT LIVES AMONG US!!!!". Then the 50th came out and we were like "NOW THAT IS HOW YOU DO IT". Then the SV came out and we were like "HOLY CRAP THAT IS WHAT THE 50TH SHOULD HAVE LOOKED LIKE".

At this point the Veneno is old news that hasn't aged well. They should have made 3 Egotistas and never produeced the Veneno and they should be killed for producing the abomination that is the Veneno roadster.

You cunts! I was blasting the Veneno since it was first revealed! Now you're all seeing the light! Ugly fcuking shitbox is what it is!

You cunts! I was blasting the Veneno since it was first revealed! Now you're all seeing the light! Ugly fcuking shitbox is what it is!

I did too, makes the Reventon seem like a good idea in hindsight.

The veneno in BH... the paint sure look like it photos well... I would love to see it in BH to actually get a first person look at one of these cars,

But all n all I am not the biggest fan of the roadster.. I do love the 3 oringal coupe