Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

Just to put the record straight here ... I have seen this car in real life when it was just finished at Autocarrozzeria Imperiale, before she would be delivered to the customer ... I was not allowed to take photographs as the owner hadn't even seen her at that time.

The satin matte carbon fiber on this Veneno Roadster is absolutely breathtaking ... beautiful beyond words and perfectly executed, the weave is flawless ... the headrests ... well that's a matter of taste, I wouldn't order her like this, but I didn't pay nearly €5,000,000 for her either.

As this was not a normal Veneno Roadster finish I was told she was a lot more expensive compared to the 8 'regular' painted Veneno Roadster ... he wouldn't confirm a number, but smiled when we quoted $5M.

I am not a fan of matte finishes but I believe you, bad pictures don't do any car justice . Thank you so much for the first hand experience.

• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very unique Veneno Roadster.

Bianco / Cream with Avorio Lilium and polished 'Razze' rims.

Photo credits to: Leonardo Pace

post-145008-1439473681_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439473687_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439473696_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439473703_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439473716_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439473723_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1439473724_thumb.jpg

Everything are too busy, wheels look narrow and tucked in. More fins than in shark festival. West Coast Customs could not have done this horrid thing in 90's even if they tried...

This is first time there is a very expensive Lamborghini and a pile of pallets in same photo and I find the pallets more sexy and functionally designed.

I mean it would be pure awesome if if was not so overdone and tacky. Hardest is to finish when you are ready and they really went a couple wings too far.

Fortis should give these guys a lesson in beauty of minimalism.

Saw the pictures of the white one come up in my Facebook news feed and had to stare at it in order determine whether or not it was in fact a real Veneno. It really looks like a kit car in the spec.

That setup and those wheels makes it look like a kit car.

I was gonna say the same exact thing... They really do bring out a kit car vibe, Pour Veneno

Very unique Veneno Roadster.

Bianco / Cream with Avorio Lilium and polished 'Razze' rims.

Photo credits to: Leonardo Pace

What the fcuk happened?! My gosh that car looks awful.

Would probably look a lot better in person. The wheels def don't fit the style or personality of the car. The color might not either, tough to tell in the pics. Could probably use some more black accents to add some contrast. But I guess as long as the person who paid for it is happy that really is all that matters.

I hope it's the angles but it definitely looks small and like a kit car. I would be bummed out if I paid millions to get THAT car.

I am sure they look wild on person because most of the cars bodywork is knee high. And that change the outcome, 6-7 different flaps that fill whole screen are actually quite close each other in nature and you can see over the car from every direction or drink in only few details.

But there is still no escaping the elephant in the room. It is not the color, all colors are the same some just might hide some of it, but, if you need to hide anything in a multimillion car you have problem. If it is the actual shape that needs hiding and camouflaging it's a big problem.

Compare it to Zonda Revolucion which has similar amount of wings and flaps but flows like crazy!

http://remotion.1g.fi/kuvat/Pagani/Zonda+3-4.jpg/big

I don't care much for the Veneno in this color or otherwise. It's just too much, personally I wouldn't feel 100% comfortable to be seen driving one on street in the same manner I wouldn't feel comfortable being seen in the car below, way over the top!

image.jpg

Prices of the others 2 Roadsters just went up a lot!

I thought they made 9 roadsters?

Flame me to death, but take away the Lamborghini badge and this white one looks to me like a very well put together kit car (the white one especially). The grey looks good; the coupe even better.

I liked the Egoista concept, from a design standpoint.