Lamborghini Veneno

DrVertigo

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So they're making more than originally planned? (9).

No, it was 3 hardtops (excluding the factory one) and 20 roadsters. But it seems like they can't unload all the roadsters.

No, it was 3 hardtops (excluding the factory one) and 20 roadsters. But it seems like they can't unload all the roadsters.

I think it was 9 roadsters.

http://thesupercarkids.com/kris-singh-purc...orghini-veneno/

Supercar Kids seem to think Kris bought it.

Pretty bad journalism in many of their articles, very often publishing wrong information.

+, like I said earlier, the VS Veneno roadster is not U.S spec, so most likely not his.

Besides, love the look in this colour, looks completley insane!

Pretty bad journalism in many of their articles, very often publishing wrong information.

+, like I said earlier, the VS Veneno roadster is not U.S spec, so most likely not his.

Click bait. So many people have seen photos of his Veneno, so "let's put up a flashy headline" and then they say he "might have" purchased the roadster.

I personally think the car looks badass. Sex on wheels.

Nothing journalistic about that site. It's a joke.

• 4 months later...

If only they would allow some of the extremeness of this design to trickle into the A and H . . . really a shame not much has made it through. Though, I see the design language in the 50th and SV A models.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
A Veneno roadster in Dubai, note that it's not U.S spec, meaning that there is probally at least 2 red Veneno roadsters!

This is the U.S spec one.

There are definitely two different red Veneno Roadsters - one is owned by Lamborghini and got the Monster Audio treatment. The other one is owned by royalty in Dubai.

I know of seven VR so far (in no significant order):

Red launch car - factory owned

Black matte with green

Black glossy with red - Gibraltar registered, lives in Geneva.

White - in Hong Kong

Red - in Dubai

Green (Verde Singh)

Black matte with red

Would expect a total of 10 VR (9 customer cars and the red factory car).

• 3 weeks later...

So the photo above Roadster is Carbon.. finished in matte clear coats.

Photos from Hein.

post-145008-1437406927_thumb.jpg

post-145008-1437406932_thumb.jpg

So the photo above Roadster is Carbon.. finished in matte clear coats.

Photos from Hein.

its probably the pictures, but I do not like this Matte with the red striping that much, also the seats look bad(the headrest)..I would like to see other photos.

edit: I didn't see it was carbon, Now I would love to see better photos

its probably the pictures, but I do not like this Matte with the red striping that much, also the seats look bad(the headrest)..I would like to see other photos.

edit: I didn't see it was carbon, Now I would love to see better photos

I love the Veneno but I cannot think of a less flattering colour than the one in this picture , it looks terrible in Matte . Hopefully it is just the bad photo as it does not look like bare carbon and if it is, very poorly done

I love the Veneno but I cannot think of a less flattering colour than the one in this picture , it looks terrible in Matte . Hopefully it is just the bad photo as it does not look like bare carbon and if it is, very poorly done

Just to put the record straight here ... I have seen this car in real life when it was just finished at Autocarrozzeria Imperiale, before she would be delivered to the customer ... I was not allowed to take photographs as the owner hadn't even seen her at that time.

The satin matte carbon fiber on this Veneno Roadster is absolutely breathtaking ... beautiful beyond words and perfectly executed, the weave is flawless ... the headrests ... well that's a matter of taste, I wouldn't order her like this, but I didn't pay nearly €5,000,000 for her either.

As this was not a normal Veneno Roadster finish I was told she was a lot more expensive compared to the 8 'regular' painted Veneno Roadster ... he wouldn't confirm a number, but smiled when we quoted $5M.