World War Z

Lightning

Go see it. Well done and Brad Pitt played an awesome part as always. If you are a Zombie Apocalypse fan, this is your movie.

Fiance and I saw it tonight at the AMC Dine-In theatre. Worth every penny. Kept us on the edge of our seat the entire movie. Two thumbs up! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumleft:

Movie was good but could be better. There is no twist in the plot and action fell flat in middle of the movie. Bad cast as brads wive and kids were terrible. Could hv had a great human drama with the family

Why are there not a lot more Dine In Theaters?!

Man I have asked myself that same question dozens of times. Once you have tried the AMC dine-in theatres, you will never want to go to a regular movie theatre again. Not only is it AWESOME having your own personal waiter on call for you during the entire movie (drink & popcorn refills, cocktails or spirits, full meals, desserts, etc.), but the fact that the seats are giant cushy lazy-boy styles with PLENTY of room between rows (so you never have to worry about ignorant people sitting around you, hitting your chair, lots of leg-room, etc) is worth every penny. The dine-in theatres are AWESOME!

Sonnythebull,

From the reviews the movie is getting, it seems as though your opinion is the minority on this one. ;) I personally loved it, and it kept us engaged the entire time.

Movie was good but could be better. There is no twist in the plot and action fell flat in middle of the movie. Bad cast as brads wive and kids were terrible. Could hv had a great human drama with the family

I definitely agree with ya there, his family could have been cast MUCH better. They did nothing to bring any interest/suspense to the movie. Brad was on his own with this one!

I only do IPic too. Best theater I have ever been to.

www.ipictheaters.com

Movie was good, predictable but good. Can't expect much from a Zombie movie...

I only do IPic too. Best theater I have ever been to.

www.ipictheaters.com

Movie was good, predictable but good. Can't expect much from a Zombie movie...

yeah, zombie movies are kind of brainless scare machines...

arclight has a bar, and they are a little more expensive so kids don't show up, but ipic's recliners, blanket/pillows, cubbies and menu for in theater service is pretty nice. a little cost prohibitive, so no riff-raff, and worth every penny.

Terrible. So the Jews knew about this thing coming and built walls but didn't send anyone to investigate further or deduce that noise only makes these things go ape-shit. That's just dumb writing, an entire enclave falls because some dumb-asses start singing and chanting THROUGH fcuking microphones. LMFAO

Ive never seen a movie that got such polarizing reviews. Either people love it, or think its the biggest pile of dogshit they have seen. Split pretty much 50/50 with whomever i talk to.

Ive never seen a movie that got such polarizing reviews. Either people love it, or think its the biggest pile of dogshit they have seen. Split pretty much 50/50 with whomever i talk to.

Haha youre absolutely right man. My Fiance and I loved it, but that is exactly how it is with most of our friends. Alot of them loved it as well, and alot of them will no longer listen to me when I reccomend a movie for them. lol. Very evenly split right now.

I cant go into any dine in movie theaters. Ive gone a few times and Ive slept through the movie... It was too damn comfortable with the blanket, laid back reclining chairs that I fell asleep. But it was good for determining in my mind what a good movie was... If it was a boring movie, Id be asleep in no time!lol..

The movie WWZ was decent... not the best since it got a little flat in the middle and end. I agree that the family was a bit laid back in a crisis situation involving the entire human race... cool though was the general idea of rationalizing zombies... that being said, not a movie I wouldnt go see it again a second time...

Terrible. So the Jews knew about this thing coming and built walls but didn't send anyone to investigate further or deduce that noise only makes these things go ape-shit. That's just dumb writing, an entire enclave falls because some dumb-asses start singing and chanting THROUGH fcuking microphones. LMFAO

I found this part absolutely hilarious. I think if I watched this movie at home, where I didn't feel the nervousness, anxiousness, and what not, I wouldn't have liked it as much because I would have seen pitfalls like this one better. But in theaters, I was much more involved in the entirety of it, therefore, I loved the movie.

How about the scene were the plane crashes within walking distance of the destination?

Saw it yesterday and I thought it was great.

The theme song is pretty cool