How many guys/girls is too many?

Lamboless Mims

So, was having a discussion with some friends and the following topic came up: How many guys do you think is an acceptable amount for a girl to have been with, i.e. before you sleep with/date/marry etc.

The responses were varied as most of my friends are crude and obnoxious lol, but when it came down to it, the general consensus was between 0-5, which I think it a quite low.

So to LP, how many guys/girls would be acceptable to you, before it became a problem/issue for you, if at all? I guess this goes out to the female members as well.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't even ask, not my business what they did before just as long as they have a clean bill of health. And If I was asked I probably couldn't have a actual number but a "around" number. I would probably just lie and say under ten but since I would lie how do I know she isn't lying?? So it all goes back to, don't even ask

If you care you are pretty insecure and she will sense it , lie to you and be conservative in bed thinking that's what you want. You will then be seeking out that chick who loves cock and wondering why you didn't marry someone more sexually experienced and fun.

As long as shes fun in bed and has a clean bill of health. I don't care. On that note though. If shes been run through the ringer so many times its like throwing a hot dog down a hall way then no thanks. Movin on.

As long as shes fun in bed and has a clean bill of health. I don't care. On that note though. If shes been run through the ringer so many times its like throwing a hot dog down a hall way then no thanks. Movin on.

:iamwithstupid:

Agreed

I misunderstood the title of this thread, I thought it was asking how many women it is appropriate to sleep with, or date, or marry :lol:

On another note though, you'll have a hard time finding a woman who has done it zero times in this day and age.

If you care you are pretty insecure and she will sense it , lie to you and be conservative in bed thinking that's what you want. You will then be seeking out that chick who loves cock and wondering why you didn't marry someone more sexually experienced and fun.

Bingo.

What is more important is that the number doesnt increase after you get together. That being said finding a women under 5 was just fine for me. :icon_thumleft:

To the people saying it doesn't matter what she did before so long as she has a clean bill of health. Is this 100% truth? Do you not think her past does not predicate the future to some extent?

You wouldn't care if your wife used to be a prostitute? That's none of your business?

I never ask a girl her number....because of the reasons above. But I do pay attentions to details of conversation and can generally get a sense of whether or not my future wife was less than 5.....5 to 15.....or hotdog/hallway

To the people saying it doesn't matter what she did before so long as she has a clean bill of health. Is this 100% truth? Do you not think her past does not predicate the future to some extent?

You wouldn't care if your wife used to be a prostitute? That's none of your business?

I never ask a girl her number....because of the reasons above. But I do pay attentions to details of conversation and can generally get a sense of whether or not my future wife was less than 5.....5 to 15.....or hotdog/hallway

This is all solid.

I think the biggest area of concern is predicting the personalities of girls we like and don't know well yet....projecting an aura of a good girl who hasn't slept around because we really like her a lot, haha.

Obviously that's not the issue here.

Bottom line this conversation should be about how to avoid the conversation entirely, and how to answer it if need be.

Promiscuity when single has no bearing on loyalty or faithfulness. (if that's where your question was going)

It's pretty bad if say your first girlfriend at 16 have been with 10 guys... But if I meet someone today at 30 that have been with 10 guys, it's not necessarily so bad if they're all from some kind of long or short relationship. 10 one night stands on the other hand...

How would you bring that question up? When? and what would you do right after you find out the answer you dislike if you have a great relationship with said person ?

If you aren't switched on enough to figure out if the girl you are about to date or dating is or was a slut I think you are having bigger problems than that.

There is always a solution, logbooks and service history, get a proper PPI by a reputable clinic and from that point on you are on your own :icon_mrgreen:

There is always a solution, logbooks and service history, get a proper PPI by a reputable clinic and from that point on you are on your own :icon_mrgreen:
^ :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:^

of course...it's what's NOT in the service history that can be cause for concern

Seems like it also makes a big difference whether the person is "younger" (teens/20s/30s) or middle aged (40s+). I would expect someone older to have more experience and likely more partners. (You may not agree with my age ranges but you get the idea...)

I agree that a clean bill of health is the main thing.

There are definitely more factors than simply the number. As others have said, most importantly is clean bill of health but age makes a difference as well. I also agree with whoever said that promiscuity earlier on is not necessarily an indication of faithfulness. Now if he/she was promiscuous while in relationships that is an indication, but when a person is young they should have some fun and enjoy being young that way when they settle down, they don't feel the need to "be young"

1 is not enough and 1000 is too many.

:icon_mrgreen:

That reminds me that there's a guy I know who uses extreme #s to immediately bring levity to the question (either "I've been with thousands" or "I'm a virgin").

So if she fucks 10 guys 100 times her pussy is more stretched than if you fcuk her 1000 times with only your one dick. Silliest idea ever that the amount of different cock equals the size of the pussy.

If you believe that you need anatomy lessons.

I asked a couple women including my wife and they all said any guy that cares about the numbers has a small dick, so maybe don't ask.