Ron James Exonerated

BARESTR

Well done.

Lol. I forgot to mention, along the way I brought down two city managers, one city CFO, a fire chief, a detective, a prosecutor and last Wednesday a sitting police chief just to name a few.

Lol. I forgot to mention, along the way I brought down two city managers, one city CFO, a fire chief, a detective, a prosecutor and last Wednesday a sitting police chief just to name a few.

Wow, I got off cheap. I promise to never ask you about a car again.

Good on you...you must be popular with local govt. Have you experienced any retaliation?

Good on you...you must be popular with local govt. Have you experienced any retaliation?

Quite a bit, the whole ordeal has caused me to become a quasi celebrity down here in dade county. I keep promising myself each time I get one of these fucks fired or arrested that I'll stop but each time I do I set my sights higher. Now I've promised myself that I'm going to bring down the state attorney (some states known as the district attorney) and then call it quits.

Its taken me five years to get this far, the poet John Dryden said it best: "beware of the fury of a patient man"

abolfaz, sorry to hear. I can see why you were so passionate about Mr. Zimmerman's rights being violated.

Quite a bit, the whole ordeal has caused me to become a quasi celebrity down here in dade county. I keep promising myself each time I get one of these fucks fired or arrested that I'll stop but each time I do I set my sights higher. Now I've promised myself that I'm going to bring down the state attorney (some states known as the district attorney) and then call it quits.

Its taken me five years to get this far, the poet John Dryden said it best: "beware of the fury of a patient man"

1212.png

Trust me, I know. My family went through something very similar, I didn't stop though till I publicly humiliated everyone involved and got them all demoted, some of them demoted from detective all the way to patrol in the worst of areas (Northside for those of you familiar with Miami).

I don't wish what Ron went through on my worst enemy.

Well done, I bet it is a good feeling when all is said and done but an absolute nightmare during the process.

Can you link a newspaper article or shed a little more light? I've always enjoyed your posts and can't help but be curious as to the injustice you endured, as well as, how you managed to succeed in some semblance of vindication. If it's a private matter or you'd rather not share, I completely understand. Regardless, nice to see the good guys win!

Can you link a newspaper article or shed a little more light? I've always enjoyed your posts and can't help but be curious as to the injustice you endured, as well as, how you managed to succeed in some semblance of vindication. If it's a private matter or you'd rather not share, I completely understand. Regardless, nice to see the good guys win!

:iamwithstupid:

I feel like I've missed out on a lot. What's this all about, abolfaz?

I did a search on Miami-Dade, and all I came up with was a guy accused of mutilating 19 cats. :eusa_think:

(obviously not Abolfaz :lol2: )

I am curious too. I've heard it talked about in passing and mentioned in hushed tones. Understand if you don't care to share though.

Sweet mother of god. Abolfaz sped through a manatee zone. You son of a.....

That was my reaction as well, I thought "that mofo has zero regard for such a sweet creature and it's right to live a long and prosperous life." I don't know if I will ever look at him the same way again...

Just read a few articles Mike. You really did a number on those scumbags.

"He who is without sin cast the first stone". They shouldn't have thrown rocks at a pissed off Iranian.

Race has nothing to do with it. What it really comes down to is this; fcuk with me all you want, call me a crook, lock me up, do whatever and I'm good with it, but fcuk with my family and all bets are off. While it may seem that my targets are indiscriminanant, the reality is that they're all related.

I'll post a better explanation when I'm not driving.

That is a fantastic quote, Abolfaz. Any details details that you are able / willing to share with us would be interesting to read. If not, that is also completely understandable.

Either way, glad to hear that you are keeping em accountable.

That is a fantastic quote, Abolfaz. Any details details that you are able / willing to share with us would be interesting to read. If not, that is also completely understandable.

Either way, glad to hear that you are keeping em accountable.