New movie RUSH

Modo

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I cant remember the last movie I saw in a theater, but I'll go for this.

It's gotten really good reviews. I remember watching that season as a kid.

The article in R&T really impressed me. The support from all the owner/drivers and the amount of commitment to realism definitly has me excited. Niki Lauda and everyone else involved in the real season were integral parts in the whole production. As a life long F1 fan I can't wait. One of the funniest parts of the article was when they showed that even the team uniforms were completely correct. All the way down to the "SEX, Breakfast of Champions" patch on James Hunt's race suit. I hope Ron Howard did it right.

Is it time for Brian to go on another "drive" up the coast with you? :bj:

I'm done with him and our drive's. He's so fickle, as soon as the Carrera GT pulled up he scooted like a butt pirate with hemorrhoids.

I'm done with him and our drive's. He's so fickle, as soon as the Carrera GT pulled up he scooted like a butt pirate with hemorrhoids.

post-8025-1379694444_thumb.png

Do you remember what the book was called? Amazon has at least 4 different books about him, not counting the multiple books about that season.

SHUNT

It was a great movie. I enjoyed it when I saw it in Monterey. I would recommend everyone go, it was a really well done film. I was not very familiar with the lives of any of the racers portrayed, it was really nice to see the earlier years of F1.

I just saw it, whether you are a fan F1 or not, it's a great movie. Most racing are boring or badly done. I really like how they seemlessly blend real footage with the race scenes. More surprising apparently Chris Hemsworth can actually act. It's uncanny how much the actor playing Lauda resembles him.Highly recommended.

Going to see it in 30 mins, should be good. Hate to say it but I remember that time frame well.

Years ago we had a sales rep in England that came from a company that sponsored him in the early days, he told me they had advertising on the underside of the car incase he crashed and flipped, they did call him Hunt the shunt for a reason.