Anyone seen any new Vettes around yet?

Allan-Herbie

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive seen 2.. a Blue one, and yellow one.. Both driving by.. They look pretty damn good!

I saw a red one today. I really like it. The new interior is a huge improvement and the performance numbers look promising. I am excited to see what the do to the zr1 and Zo6 versions.

Just saw my first one in red driving by this morning...hot damn they look good :eusa_dance: Can't wait for the Plastic mess-06 and ZR1 variants :D

Just saw one today. The rear end looks alot better IRL than in pics.

First mod, change the quad tips to a dual or 640 like single.

image.jpg

I saw my first one out on the street the other day, and I was underwhelmed to say the least.(It was even red, and I love red cars)

I was actually looking forward to liking it because I thought the convertible version would make a good wife mobile.

I thought the front was just ok, and to me, the car looks very boxy and upright. Not sleek and low at all. Seemed very narrow.

The back was the biggest disappointment. To me it already looks dated. Tail lights are terrible. I can see those changing on subsequent versions.

I'm sure it drives great, and its performance for the dollar value is very high, but the looks are a total fail for me :eusa_think:

I saw my first one out on the street the other day, and I was underwhelmed to say the least.(It was even red, and I love red cars)

I was actually looking forward to liking it because I thought the convertible version would make a good wife mobile.

I thought the front was just ok, and to me, the car looks very boxy and upright. Not sleek and low at all. Seemed very narrow.

The back was the biggest disappointment. To me it already looks dated. Tail lights are terrible. I can see those changing on subsequent versions.

I'm sure it drives great, and its performance for the dollar value is very high, but the looks are a total fail for me :eusa_think:

Agreed....Can't compare to the Italians. Front is a Viper variant and back is Camaro....thats the best those Fcuks in Detroit could do????

Italian all the way here!

First mod, change the quad tips to a dual or 640 like single.

image.jpg

Completely agree, the ghetto lowrider "Twice Pipes" gotta go.... rest of it looks hot no doubt!

They had a blue car with targa top on display at Mosport for the ALMS race a couple of months ago and I thought it really looked good and it was really cheap, something like 52k. It sure is great value for the money and I actually like the new interior, huge improvement.

I've been seeing tons of them on the roads here for the past few months. Granted, it's around Detroit, so no shocker, but the car looks good on the street. And on the highway, when on the loud pedal, the car sounds really good.

While not being in the same league as the Aventador or the Performante, it doesn't look out of place parked there like a C5 or C6 POS would. It has far more presence than previous generations. I look forward to seeing one in person. Thank god they scraped the Chevy Cavalier parts bin interior in favor of an something more appropriate for a $50K+ car.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Saw this one in Monterey.

Saw one at the Frankfurt Auto Show a couple weeks back. I have to say, it came out awesome.

But in white, wow, now I think I want one...