Reventon Roadster for sale

Pappyslambo

I was going to post this today actually.

I agree with Assman; it is not a graceful design. Very clunky and chunky especially compared to the base car and today's multi crease cars.

I was not a fan when it came out let alone now.

i saw it live and i liked it a lot! Honestly at 1st i was not sure about the rear but the roadster had a real better rear look

doesn't the front end of the aventador and the reventon basically look identical?

Yikes...the front bumper on the Reventon makes it look like a replica, especially when compared to the Aventador.

Definitely a lot of styling cues seeped through into the Aventador. I agree the front looks a little dated and out of place now, but it's still a very special Lamborghini in my opinion.

Definitely a lot of styling cues seeped through into the Aventador. I agree the front looks a little dated and out of place now, but it's still a very special Lamborghini in my opinion.

I think you have to see the Aventador as an improoving of the Reventon's lines.

Reventon's design was the start of a new kind of design that we can find for example in the aventador and in the Sesto Elemento...

I think it was a real masterpiece of design even because they started with improoving also the paint choice.

IMHO it has been a great needed step for Lamborghini.

Maybe i see it too much fan but that's what i think about it,i like both the Coupè and the Roadster.

:iamwithstupid:

I think you have to see the Aventador as an improoving of the Reventon's lines.

Reventon's design was the start of a new kind of design that we can find for example in the aventador and in the Sesto Elemento...

I think it was a real masterpiece of design even because they started with improoving also the paint choice.

IMHO it has been a great needed step for Lamborghini.

Maybe i see it too much fan but that's what i think about it,i like both the Coupè and the Roadster.

:iamwithstupid: x2

The Reventon's design is stunning. It has not aged as well as it could have but it gives you the first peak in to whether Lambo wanted to take the design DNA. You can't look at the Aventador and NOT see the Reventons influence on it. For that reason alone the Reventon will always be special to me.

I also like the Reventon, but did not love it until seeing it in person and driving it... sure, it is a Murcielago, but it is a pretty cool car to experience.

Maybe it's the color, but I do not have as strong of feelings for the roadster.

I also like the Reventon, but did not love it until seeing it in person and driving it... sure, it is a Murcielago, but it is a pretty cool car to experience.

Maybe it's the color, but I do not have as strong of feelings for the roadster.

Was the drive any different? Or was the difference just in how the instrument cluster interacted?

• 5 months later...

Grossly overpriced but I personally thought it looked great at the time; and I'm sure still does. The main disappointment if I remember was a lot of shout in terms of design...and not much else.

Not a fan...

:iamwithstupid:

There was a coupe in that collection in OC on that drive a bunch of us went on a few years back after which we started the HOS thread.

Overpriced and ugly. RHD detracts value too. The angle they took the front bumper shot isn't doing it any favours either.

we have 4 Reventon Roadsters here...lol looks pretty cool when theyre all parked up side by side.

Not a huge fan but this would be a cool sight. Have you photographed them all together?

Would take a 50th roadster over this all day long with enough left over for a matching Birkin for the wife!

Not a huge fan but this would be a cool sight. Have you photographed them all together?

i had photos of them...but lost it when my HDD crashed..

heres what i can find online..very few people were allowed to take photos of them..

revn.jpg

1780616_10151995530743333_1729033526_n.jpg