REQUESTED NAME CHANGE! (VEYRON content inside)

RaginBull

You put in 3 choices when you turn in the sheet, and someone may have BUGATTI already.

I know why you do it. But really someone else with Bugatti, in TN? What are the chances?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You put in 3 choices when you turn in the sheet, and someone may have BUGATTI already.

Yeah, someone with a Dodge Stratus converted with a piss poor looking Bugatti kit complete with fake rear engine and all.

Took me 10 damn minutes to see it.

I got it right away but in fairness, I'm pretty smashed right now and can't make out what any of the other words are in the post.

My Plate is: N0I77IW

Most people dont get it, which is why I love it.

I dont get it!!!!!!

I know why you do it. But really someone else with Bugatti, in TN? What are the chances?

There is at least 1 other Veyron in the state, and anyone could get the plate BUGATTI, they dont have to own one.

Took me 10 damn minutes to see it.

42255-Im-not-a-smart-man-Forrest-Gum-W2X0.jpeg

Holy fcuk. Even with the Aussie reference I still couldn't figure it out. I'm going to go bang my head against the wall now...

Yeah I like that one. I am probably going to put BUGATTI for my first choice and W16QUAD for my second.

How about W16TTTT for third alternative?

I wouldn't have gotten it without the Aussie reference lol.

That sucks though. In VA I can go online and try out different plate ideas and it will tell me if they are available and then I can immediately buy the custom plate. My DD is PECS lol

I wouldn't have gotten it without the Aussie reference lol.

That sucks though. In VA I can go online and try out different plate ideas and it will tell me if they are available and then I can immediately buy the custom plate. My DD is PECS lol

Same with FL and NJ. Its easy to check tags and order online.

My DD is: PAGANI :badgrin:

Same with FL and NJ. Its easy to check tags and order online.

My DD is: PAGANI :badgrin:

On the Ferrari or H1? Not a bad idea though to place hold the tag till you buy your pagani.

For the love of god, why? :lol2: Sounds like a bat-signal for gay men!

Haha. I actually have large pecs from lifting and people joke about it so I randomly decided to get a custom plate and it just happened to pop into my head first. I haven't had anyone comment on it yet though.

Haha. I actually have large pecs from lifting and people joke about it so I randomly decided to get a custom plate and it just happened to pop into my head first. I haven't had anyone comment on it yet though.

My last job was out in San Diego and we had a couple of gay guys that worked with us. We would usually hit up Pecs in Churchill atleast once a trip since two of the guys swung that way and the ladies liked it since they didn't get hit on. What I'm saying is Pecs for a vanity plate is :fgay:

:eusa_dance:

If there's anything you should know about Aaron, (and I for that matter) he likes to eat. No matter if we just worked out, went for a drive, or whatever we decided to do..... lunch, dinner, and sometimes both are alway on the list. So, I met him over at his place Sunday to hang out, while my fiancée went shopping (imagine that). He decided that since the Buggati would be tied up all week getting detailed, that we would take it to dinner and just meet my fiancée there; and Then, take it out to see what it could do since he hadn't had the opportunity to do so. Needless to say, I was done eating in like 5 seconds and ready to get back into the car.

We all know the Buggati is an amazing machine, and I'm sure most of us have read or watched videos of the car. Let me just tell you first hand, that everything you have read or watched can not possibly compare to what this car has to offer. The acceleration is unreal and the interior room is more spacious than you can imagine. Aaron is around 6'4 and even though I'm not as tall, I'm pretty stout, and we both fit comfortably in the cabin. When the pedal hits the floor and the the Turbos kick in, its a cross between the sound of a jet engine and the voice in your head saying "holy shit". On top of that, the cabin is incredibly quite..... I would put it up against just about any other car out there. You can literally have the same kind of conversation at 130mph as you can stopped at a red light.... And we did! It was truly amazing because that doesn't happen in the exotic world, let alone Hypercars. The steering is straight on, it doesn't move an inch when accelerating, unless you move it yourself.... Its like driving a Ghost with 1001hp. We did a couple of launches on a few side streets after our runs on the highway. It was a cool evening, so the roads weren't as warm as we had hoped... And with that much HP and cool roads, the car spun at first and cut power for a split second, as it was supposed to.... But after that split second, it engaged and there was no holding it back. I think if the roads had been warm, the car would have griped and no telling how fast we would have got to point B.

Overall all, the engineering, planning, and detail that was put in to the Buggati is truly incredible, and even then, that doesn't begin to describe it. Thanks brother for letting me be a part of such an amazing piece of art... From the delivery to the ride Sunday. I'm super proud of you for what you have accomplished. Now let's go eat!

Thanks buddy, nice review, and we had a blast that day. I have to say that reading all that made me hungry though! Where are we going for dinner tonight? haha (and yes im serious).