Team Salamone's Aventador up for sale

Robster Craws

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Plate should say SUBTLE!

Congrats TS, I'm sure this car will be treated the way it was meant to be.

:iamwithstupid:

Now the question is: will it be over or under 22K miles in 2 years (or whenever the SV officially comes out)?

I picked up Steve Waldie and we drove in my Aventador to Detailing Dynamics. We left pretty late so I drove the Team Salamone Aventador 110 miles back. It is perfect! The car feels amazing. Someone is going to get an amazing deal!

I picked up Steve Waldie and we drove in my Aventador to Detailing Dynamics. We left pretty late so I drove the Team Salamone Aventador 110 miles back. It is perfect! The car feels amazing. Someone is going to get an amazing deal!

That is awesome to hear. Although driven, there is no doubt that this car was cared for and no doubt the Aventador is built well. I, for one, am very happy with mine.

That's more reasonable. Like I said at $340 this car is SOLD SOLD SOLD..

the car is actually in excellent shape!!! you would never know that it has 23k miles unless you saw the odometer, it will have more miles anyway , i love the drive and the chrome with out all the 50th and persona stickers , well its gotta be one of the baddest looking aventador's ever, i got to say detail dynamics really out did them selves with the quality wrap and creativity!!!!! www.interstatemotorsport.com

IMG_1589.jpg

IMG_1563.jpg

IMG_1557.JPG

That's more reasonable. Like I said at $340 this car is SOLD SOLD SOLD..

With the market soon to be flooded with coupes due to the delivery of roadsters, I'd say $325max

With the market soon to be flooded with coupes due to the delivery of roadsters, I'd say $325max

no way! but what about the wrap! its, its world famous! AND youll be tagged with #teamsalamone while you own the car, common jpegs thats got to atleast add 10hp...haha

Might be a dumb question I could probably easily find out elsewhere but what exhaust does it have?

Factory exhaust with factory upgrade.

• 1 month later...

Price needs to keep dropping to get anywhere near reasonable. I don't care who owned it. A 23K mile Aventador with a wrap that got social media attention doesn't warrant any additional price increase, in fact it should be cheaper. I like Bryan and D, but just because I like them I'm not going to pay more for their car, I'd probably haggle with them more knowing what they did to it :lol2:

Price needs to keep dropping to get anywhere near reasonable. I don't care who owned it. A 23K mile Aventador with a wrap that got social media attention doesn't warrant any additional price increase, in fact it should be cheaper. I like Bryan and D, but just because I like them I'm not going to pay more for their car, I'd probably haggle with them more knowing what they did to it :lol2:

What they did to it, or what they did in it?

What they did to it, or what they did in it?

I'm just playing around, i suspect he got plenty of his 27 moves in that car. I'm sure he'll chime in to confirm. Does the interior get a steam cleaning with the purchase? ;)