918 in yellow

Robster Craws

I love the profile and rear, but the direct front shot isn't as aggressive as I'd like. CGT front is better.

:iamwithstupid: plus not sure about the yellow and green cali's..

Absolutely love the look of the 918. If I could, I'd get a 918 over an Agera, P1, ThethetheFerrari, etc.

• 2 weeks later...

pretty cool 918 marketing.

they just sent me this aluminum 918 coffee table accessory..

Porsche must spend a fortune in marketing/advertising.

post-2228-1388684711_thumb.jpg

pretty cool 918 marketing.

they just sent me this aluminum 918 coffee table accessory..

Porsche must spend a fortune in marketing/advertising.

post-2228-1388684711_thumb.jpg

That is cool. They make all the money back on all the Porsche crap people buy. Have you ever looked through a Porsche catalog? It makes Ferrari's look like a pamphlet. Always thought it was funny that I have never seen any Porsche Poseurs (probably the lack of F1) even though they brand and sell so many things.

That is cool. They make all the money back on all the Porsche crap people buy. Have you ever looked through a Porsche catalog? It makes Ferrari's look like a pamphlet. Always thought it was funny that I have never seen any Porsche Poseurs (probably the lack of F1) even though they brand and sell so many things.

good point, but I do love the brand! (although p-cars are getting so pricey lately)

good point, but I do love the brand! (although p-cars are getting so pricey lately)

Me too, and I agree. I'm sure that Porsche Design as a studio also has plenty of interns and revenue from working with other brands (adidas, blackberry, etc.) for small promotional product runs.