An Early Christmas Present For Mrs Pegs

Jpegs13

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm working on a retractable roof system for my indoor/outdoor pool. I'll keep you abreast of my progress and ideas.

You do the same with yours please

I will, send me your email and I will email you the CAD file when it's done with all the calcs, glass and frame thicknesses, loads, running gear, tracking system etc.

Looking forward to seeing what you are coming up with.

It's amazing! My hairless cat loves it too since the ground is always warm throughout the house during the winter. I attached a pic of some of the copper piping.

I guess you could say.........

thats one way to keep your pussy warm.

xgz9nkR.gif

Just don't spunk all of my inheritance on fancy pants heated moving roofing systems.

Don't forget the snow melt cables in the driveway :icon_mrgreen:

Whatever Roxie wants Roxie gets!

:icon_thumleft:

Fortis, I've also decided to do a wet room for the Master Bath. A portion will be dedicated to a shower area and another area will be a "normal" bathroom with a tub etc.

No shower pan...

wet_room_bathroom_clapham.jpg

:icon_thumleft:

Fortis, I've also decided to do a wet room for the Master Bath. A portion will be dedicated to a shower area and another area will be a "normal" bathroom with a tub etc.

No shower pan...

wet_room_bathroom_clapham.jpg

Let me try to dig a photo of my old bathroom I think you will like it :icon_mrgreen:

I am sorry I don't have photos of the bathroom itself :( , only of the "outdoor" extension connected with the main bathroom.

I knew you were a freak, you bathe outdoors... :icon_mrgreen:

Congrats!!!!

What style house are you planning on building? I love single story wide homes? Here's one my dad finished building last year.

We're going back and forth between contemporary and Mediterranean. (I'm pushing contemporary). Either way, it's single story with 2 above the garages

We're going back and forth between contemporary and Mediterranean. (I'm pushing contemporary). Either way, it's single story with 2 above the garages

Is the plot in the Mediterranean?

Nice! Have plenty of room to do all one level!

7-8000sq ft? John, that's awfully small for two people. Might need some indoor golf carts to check on the other end of the house.

We have 5 kids, eventually they will procreate and give us grandkids. PLENTY of room for them and for me to hide from them

Cant believe I missed this thread until now. Congrats! I cant wait to see what you have in your "bag of tricks".