Interesting Question

BigBadLambo

I took the car out. I have taken it out several times, and never got this. However when I took it out this last weekend I got this asked no less than 8 times. "What do you do for work?". I went to Costco and a soccer mom in an SUV stopped and didn't say ANYTHING except, what do you do for a living.

I always try to come up with something stupid to say. My new thing now is that I am a white rapper.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I took the car out. I have taken it out several times, and never got this. However when I took it out this last weekend I got this asked no less than 8 times. "What do you do for work?". I went to Costco and a soccer mom in an SUV stopped and didn't say ANYTHING except, what do you do for a living.

I always try to come up with something stupid to say. My new thing now is that I am a white rapper.

Just say drug dealer it ends the conversation, but not to kids.

Just ask them back what they do for a living.

I should do that. Kind of be an ass about it. Like "What do you do for a living, cause it seems like that shit really isn't working for you?"

I should do that. Kind of be an ass about it. Like "What do you do for a living, cause it seems like that shit really isn't working for you?"

That's my approach..

I have used this several times, in fact that is exactly what I told the Costco lady, then I told her the truth.

She's probably going to go home and say "met a guy who joked about dealing drugs to get his sports car, but I bet he wasn't joking".

Lol, heard that question a million times. Anything you tell them either leads to more questions or leaves you looking like an asshole. Thats the reason the question is so annoying, because theres no good way you can answer it.

Was it here someone posted they had made up some outrageous job and even made business cards? Like sea lion trainer at the aquarium or something. I think it was more crazy than that though. Something crazy, but just believable enough that it could be a real job.

The comment I get the most, is idiots joking would I swap my car for their piece of crap. I reply with an answer I saw posted here; I look puzzled and say 'swap your car ?!, people normally offer to swap their house !' Obviously only to the retards...

It's a part of exotic ownership. If you look at Social Media things like Allan's garage facebook page or Raginbull's Lamborghiniks instagram, just about every post has at least one person asking what question in the comments.

For the most part people think the answer is do what they do and I can get there. The simple answer is a mix of hard work and a little good luck will give you the possibility to get there, but in life there are no guarantees.

I am going to ask them the same question from now on. After they answer with "I sell boats (anything X)" I will reply " NO Fing WAY I DO THE SAME THING!!!"

The comment I get the most, is idiots joking would I swap my car for their piece of crap. I reply with an answer I saw posted here; I look puzzled and say 'swap your car ?!, people normally offer to swap their house !' Obviously only to the retards...

Yeah, that is the comment I get the most by far. And they all think they are the only person to ever think of saying that. Very annoying to have to pretend to smile or let out fake chuckle to appease them.

Yeah, that is the comment I get the most by far. And they all think they are the only person to ever think of saying that. Very annoying to have to pretend to smile or let out fake chuckle to appease them.

The fake "hahaha, no thanks".

I can't tell anyone what I do. I try to keep it as broad as possible. If I make the mistake of telling someone I make apps everyone thinks they have the best app idea since Angry Birds and try to pitch it to me and it's always some dumb shit. Then they tell other people I make apps and everyone else in whatever place I'm at tries to come to me to pitch their dumbass ideas.

Flag pole painter.

Duck bread inspector - you test the consistency of the bread that is thrown to the ducks in the park around the world. As ducks have a vitally important role to environmental balance it is exceptionally important that their diet is monitored and inspected.

Electronic hare trainer for greyhound racing.

Bank robber.

Sasquatch hairdresser

or

Tonsorial Artist

Snake milker

Crayon colour stylist

Phone sex operator - Sorry Roman I know that is your usual line.

My personal favourite. I was gutted when I wrote something similar once and then someone pointed me to this

My job is so fcuking unbelievable. I’ll try to sum it up by first telling you about the folks I work with:

First, there is this supermodel wanna-be chick. Yeah, okay, she is pretty hot, but damn is she completely useless. The girl is constantly fixing her hair or putting on makeup. She is extremely self-centered and has never once considered the needs or wants of anyone but herself. She is as dumb as a box of rocks, and I still find it surprising that she has enough brain power to continue to breathe.

The next chick is completely the opposite. She might even be one of the smartest people on the planet. Her career oppertunities are endless, and yet she is here with us. She is a zero on a scale of 1 to 10. I’m not sure she even showers, much less shaves her “womanly” parts. I think she might be a lesbian, because every time we drive by the hardware store, she moans like a cat in heat.

But the jewel of the crowd has got to be the fcuking stoner. And this guy is more than just your average pothead. In fact, he is baked before he comes to work, during work, and I’m sure after work. He probably hasn’t been sober anytime in the last ten years, and he’s only 22. He dresses like a beatnik throwback from the 1960’s, and to make things worse, he brings his big fcuking dog to work. Every fcuking day I have to look at this huge Great Dane walk around half-stoned from the second-hand smoke. Hell, sometimes I even think it’s trying to talk with its constant bellowing. Also, both of them are constantly hungry, requiring multiple stops to McDonalds and Burger King, every single fcuking day.

Anyway, I drive these fucktards around in my van and we solve mysteries and shit.

Tell them you own a Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) factory.

I tell them I'm the taste tester at a Kabob (I actually mean kebab) (I actually mean kebab) factory.