Allan's Movie review... Wolf of Wall Street

Allan-Herbie

Just saw as well, great flick. Anyone find some of those old Lemmon Lude stashes in their parents old med cabinets? That was funny as he'll. candle in the ass was a bit much but the man knew how to party, that's for sure.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

finally saw it, awesome movie, can't remember seeing a movie with the whole theater laughing out loud, theater was packed, movie must be doing well..

I've heard multiple reports of pissed off GF's walking out. Must be a midwest thing.

Thats psychotic. Those guys need new girlfriends.... crazy and fat with low self esteem. Bad combo

Loved it. Wife complained the f bomb was dropped a little too much, but that was it. I did not see hardly anyone get up, let alone leave. Just a fyi, the guy introducing Leonardo at the end as a motivational speaker is the real Jordon Belfort.

If what he was doing was so illegal, they seemed to play it off from the very beginning. Kind of like little astersik *btw this was illegal, and then went on to glorify his life. In the end you wonder if you were rooting for a villain or a hero.

Very good movie. Less on the financial side than I would have expected, but hell, T&A was like 80% of the reason I watched the movie anyway.

I thought it was interesting that the Slovenian GF was played by an actual Slovenian actress. I think this movie will go down in infamy, just like Scarface.

I will definitely buy it on Blu-Ray when it comes out and those saying the 3 hours went by fast were correct.

I'm still thinking about how hot Dutchess is....

If what he was doing was so illegal, they seemed to play it off from the very beginning. Kind of like little astersik *btw this was illegal, and then went on to glorify his life. In the end you wonder if you were rooting for a villain or a hero.

That's what makes it a "dark comedy"

Saw the movie last night, definitely worth sitting in a cinema for three hours. I usually don't have patience for long movies but in this case the exception was well worth it. Non stop action and a lot of laughs, the part with the midget tossing had me laughing in tears. I loved it so much, I ordered the book online this morning, can't wait to read it. One of the best movies I've seen in the past few years, and one of my all time favourites. Going to see it again at the end of the week :D

Great movie!

I noticed that they used some material from the movies wall street and boiler room.

Jonah hill was "only" paid 60k for the movie since he wanted to work with scorsese so badly

just saw the movie!

Freaking loved it.

I almost started crying at the anniversary though

Great movie!

I noticed that they used some material from the movies wall street and boiler room.

Jonah hill was "only" paid 60k for the movie since he wanted to work with scorsese so badly

What material? Technically Boiler Room was based on this guys scam.....

• 3 weeks later...

BEST MOVIE i have seen this year and may be even few years!

really fun and entertaining, the wife is HOT, the cars are cool, i loved all about the movie ...i cannot wait to see the 4 hours home video edition :)

the countach scene was one of the best in the movie ...too fun to see Di Caprio tryng to reach and enter the car

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sorry to bring back an old thread....but I just saw this movie last night!!

What a great flick and Margot Robbie IS hot!! Love the dirty talk scene in the baby's room with "mama is not wearing....." DAMN!!

Countach looked amazing!