Got sick to my stomach watching this

DCm6

Normal towing method in Europe. Better than some idiot dragging it onto a flatbed. Still completely ridiculous that they can impound the car five minutes after the ticket was issued. Fifteen minutes total. Parking vulchers are the lowest form of tow truck driver. They make repo guys seem like gentlemen.

As harsh as that looks, being a former repo guy and dragging just about every make and model of car down the street, up a flat bed, etc...this method is very safe and aside from having some sort of tethering to stabilize that car while "swinging", does the least amount of damage. Really no different than having your car on a lift...don't agree with "dropping" the car as this driver did, but still, picking it up that way I guarantee did the least amount of damage possible.

Think about if it were a flat bed truck where they strapped hooks to the A-arms and used a winch to drag it up on the deck...no big deal if they used skids (neoprene slabs that slide up under the tires while dragging it)...seems ok so far right? Ever seen a flat bed driver get a car that is locked, AWD, and has the parking brake set get the car off the deck? That'll make you sick...only two ways...another truck with a winch or shake that baby off by "rocking" the bed back and forth while up and shaking the car off....pulling the truck forward...and repeat...until it's finally on the ground.

Sucks to see happen, but like I said, probably the best way to make something like this happen.

Welcome to the awful world of the UK car clampers/removal..... most of them drag their knuckles on the floor!!

YOU SAW THIS Because of the driver in the aventador doesnt know how to drive the car !!!! 1. he didnt lunch the car and mclaren did (with slicks tires) 2.if one car lunches and the other dont of course u should see diffrent 3.the ratio on aventador on the 1st gear is long with a nutral engine it needs a long time to pick up. thats why the driver make diff (ppl drive in this way shouldnt race)

YOU SAW THIS Because of the driver in the aventador doesnt know how to drive the car !!!! 1. he didnt lunch the car and mclaren did (with slicks tires) 2.if one car lunches and the other dont of course u should see diffrent 3.the ratio on aventador on the 1st gear is long with a nutral engine it needs a long time to pick up. thats why the driver make diff (ppl drive in this way shouldnt race)

9hH5bez.jpg

ESL English as a second or possibly third language, please cut him some slack.

I wasn't confused by the bad English.. I was confused by what launching the Aventador with a Mclaren on slicks and not knowing how to drag race had to do with a weird way to tow a Lambo in London?!

I wasn't confused by the bad English.. I was confused by what launching the Aventador with a Mclaren on slicks and not knowing how to drag race had to do with a weird way to tow a Lambo in London?!

:lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

I just realized that myself, the two threads must've been on top of each other and he clicked on the wrong one!

Pretty cool actually. I've never seen that method before.

:iamwithstupid:

The method is cool and less damaging to the car... the latter being dependant on the operator...

Guest vianett
I saw them do that to a Range Rover in Paris once, almost flipped the tow truck. Priceless

Do u have link to it? Would be fun too see