Lambo Girl

Fatbadgers

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Luck ass doll...gets to ride in a Lambo and now rich people are flying her all over the world and she doesn't have to pay for it? fcuk.

Tanner you know all my ferraris and lambos were bought with my crazy marketing ideas right? I am going to make #__________ one of the most searched hashtag and gain anyone who posts her pics loads of followers.

Send her to me... Ill have epic photos of her.... ad maybe Batman too!

#lamboblond

#blondesonlambos

The latter leaves door open for requests from partially plastic girls ;)

funny stuff, you are cracking me up

she's coming over to visit you this weekend. i hope laura doesnt mind...

hot gal ! :)

...if she ever gets tired of the busy life in good ol' USA and wants to ride in some classic Lambo's and chill around in some nice Mediterranean olive/wine farms that use mainly Lamborghini tractors, i'm your man! :icon_thumleft:

...this thread as such a potencial!!!! :icon_super:

She'll need to make a stop in Columbus, Ohio. Preferably before Hannibal gets hold of her, we don't want to have to disinfect the damn thing...

Seriously though there's probably at least a few LP members in Cbus who would do it.

She'll need to make a stop in Columbus, Ohio. Preferably before Hannibal gets hold of her, we don't want to have to disinfect the damn thing...

Seriously though there's probably at least a few LP members in Cbus who would do it.

Hey now! Disease free here baby! Plus I want to take her shooting with me. I need someone to launch the clays.

Someone needs to console her, that's what the east coast is for.

She has no clothes on. It's been too cold here in the East for her. Duh

#lamwhoreghini

Ok guys, due to overwhelming response on here and on instagram, i am setting up an account for our girl,

her instagram name is Lamwhoreghini (thx Chimay52)

read about her amazing life history and her plans for the future.

So please go follow her, leave a comment and give her a shoutout. I believe thru her travels in 2014, she will make many new friends and add countless followers. Lets make #Lamwhoreghini the top searched hashtag this year and see some amazing photos of our cars.

Ok guys, due to overwhelming response on here and on instagram, i am setting up an account for our girl,

her instagram name is Lamwhoreghini (thx Chimay52)

read about her amazing life history and her plans for the future.

So please go follow her, leave a comment and give her a shoutout. I believe thru her travels in 2014, she will make many new friends and add countless followers. Lets make #Lamwhoreghini the top searched hashtag this year and see some amazing photos of our cars.

When you sending her to me? We will pass her around here like the filthy whore she is...

Kathleen wants to meet her. Lol

it's confirmed! Whorgie #Lamwhoreghini will be making her rounds locally by visiting Blacksun (aka #lambojunky) this weekend and possibly making a stop at the Nashville cars and coffee event to get her trip kicked off. Blacksun will drop her off with #Vbugking after he's done with her. Stay tuned! Pics to come soon.