Lambo Girl

Fatbadgers

I would have gotten hate mail on ferrari chat with something like this but I am thinking the lambo folks can handle this kind of humor. What do you guys think about a project? I will ship my girl to a lambo owner to do a photo shoot with as long as he promises to send her on to another owner who agrees to do the same. Be interesting to see if she makes it to every state! with her pics taken with lambos across the country. what do y'all think? Any takers? As she makes it around the country (or maybe even world) we can post pics on platforms like Instagram, Facebook, etc.

maybe someone can come up with a creative hashtag for this endeavor. (#ragstoriches)? (#dumpstergirl)? (#lambodoll)? i know theres some witty creative ones out there.

(this will make more sense if you visit my previous post)

IMG_0045.JPG

IMG_0046.JPG

IMG_0049.JPG

IMG_0048.jpg

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe put some panties on it lowered half way on the legs, with doors up lambo in the background... doors go up, panties go down...

Now that I know some of the guys on this forum I wouldn't be handling her without rubber gloves on though as she gets passed around.

I have had to mark this as NSFW. Whilst some people don't want to work for a boss that does not understand the art behind hardcore doll action some people just don't get it.

Lol I think this could turn into something big!

absolutely hilarious!!

Love the shot with her arms up on the glass bonnet. This could definitely catch some attention!

Tanner you know all my ferraris and lambos were bought with my crazy marketing ideas right? I am going to make #__________ one of the most searched hashtag and gain anyone who posts her pics loads of followers.

Tanner you know all my ferraris and lambos were bought with my crazy marketing ideas right? I am going to make #__________ one of the most searched hashtag and gain anyone who posts her pics loads of followers.

She needs a professional photo shoot lol my vote goes for #lambogirlgonewild

She needs to coke to Pittsburgh. We will dress her up and take her out for dinner. Wine and dine her.

LA gets her last or there won't be anything for the rest of us.

She needs to coke to Pittsburgh. We will dress her up and take her out for dinner. Wine and dine her.

LA gets her last or there won't be anything for the rest of us.

Someone needs to console her, that's what the east coast is for.

Maybe one of the TT guys will do a "reaction video" with her in the passenger seat! :lol:

Lol I laughed really hard at this.....mainly because I watch so many reaction videos and the girls either A. Shit themselves or B. Act like they could care less. Would be funny to gopro the doll with her head out the window but I'm afraid her hair might fly off!