My new Lp720 50th Roadster-Grigio Titans

KBF

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man that is pretty. I don't think the pictures do it justice because the dark color kinda hides some of the lines.

I'm not sure if its your style, but have you thought about doing some orange pin striping on the edges of the splitter/bumpers? I think that would really set the car off (if it can be anymore than it already is) and show some of the edges more.

That is gorgeous! I'm not sure how I feel about the red calipers but I love the interior/exterior combo...one of the best i've seen so far. Not sure what other caliper color would be better lol. Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats on a great combo! Car looks beautiful and I LOVE that orange interior. As for the stripping on the front/rear diffusers I am sure if we ask nicely Docta or RB will post some pics. They both had the stripping done and DAMN does it look good!

That is gorgeous! I'm not sure how I feel about the red calipers but I love the interior/exterior combo...one of the best i've seen so far. Not sure what other caliper color would be better lol. Congrats and enjoy!

I struggled with what caliper color to do. I wanted a color caliper though- I just don't like the black calipers as much. The orange calipers were just a different shade of orange that messed with the eyes to me. The red was the choice, and it does look good in person. Not sure how it will mix with the top off showing the orange guts with the touch of red???? It was definitely the biggest struggle when ordering this car up to the day it landed.

Congrats KBF! Love the color combo! LOH has been busy! I live in Texas too and would love to see your car in person!

That would be great to get our cars together!!

Congrats on a great combo! Car looks beautiful and I LOVE that orange interior. As for the stripping on the front/rear diffusers I am sure if we ask nicely Docta or RB will post some pics. They both had the stripping done and DAMN does it look good!

Yes I have thought about the stripping. It looks amazing and really sets the car off. Not sure where to get it done and what color to do it. Maybe they can provide some input. Thanks

Gorgeous car, interior is beautiful. As for the calipers, I would say either color match to the body or get a custom match orange of the interior. Amazing how many 50ths are here. Huge congrats, these cars are beasts.

Yes I have thought about the stripping. It looks amazing and really sets the car off. Not sure where to get it done and what color to do it. Maybe they can provide some input. Thanks

Detailing Dynamics, Mineola, NY. +1 (516) 747-4114

I love it. Originally, immediately after the unveiling and long before I received my 50th, I told Eddie (Detailing Dynamics) that I wanted the edge detail done like my Veneno. He modified it a little and made it better for this design. He also did DoctaM3's gorgeous Verde Ithaca 50th Roadster. Detailing Dynamics wraps my entire cars in clear paint protection immediately following the PDI. They are the best in the business. I ship my cars from FL to NY and back just for them to do the work. I highly recommend that all 50th owners add the edge detail (color matched to the car or calipers). IMO some of the lines get lost without it. I also had them change all the satin black areas on my 50th to shiny black. 👍👍

Detailing Dynamics, Mineola, NY. +1 (516) 747-4114

I love it. Originally, immediately after the unveiling and long before I received my 50th, I told Eddie (Detailing Dynamics) that I wanted the edge detail done like my Veneno. He modified it a little and made it better for this design. He also did DoctaM3's gorgeous Verde Ithaca 50th Roadster. Detailing Dynamics wraps my entire cars in clear paint protection immediately following the PDI. They are the best in the business. I ship my cars from FL to NY and back just for them to do the work. I highly recommend that all 50th owners add the edge detail (color matched to the car or calipers). IMO some of the lines get lost without it. I also had them change all the satin black areas on my 50th to shiny black. 👍👍

Great. Thank you. It is very tempting. I will contact him. It is a long way from Texas but probably worth it. I'll check out some more pics of yours and docta cars. It may convince me that I have to do it-or for sure if I see your car in Miami in person- I will for sure have to do it- motivation. Thanks for the info!! Appreciated.