Screw Wilson!!!!!

Lubejobs42

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats on your success!!! fcuk the haters....

However think I need to PM you on the revenue stream you can make from burgers ha.

This is how I started my week.

2 D-bags!

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/04/07/sport/su...arebar_facebook

Congratulations on all your success. Everyone here knows that no matter how little or how much any of us gain, there's always going to be that one person....guess you just gained enough to get a second person ;)

Boat looks great! Enjoy in good health

You coin, do whatever you want, nobody's business, certainly not those 2 idiots. I don't see them commenting about 250ft yachts , why should your boat bother them or anyone.

Right?! Not bashing $24+million yachts.... but they have to hate out of jealousy of a awesome lambo mega speed devil

PS Beautiful boat you have. Looks wonderful can not wait to see some videos of it in the water.

Gino, The guy is trying to build a name for himself. If he commended your passion there wouldn't be a "SCREW ------" thread and we wouldn't remember his name. Based on the article it sounds like he is an out-of-work former employee of a company that sells t-shirts, dolls, magazines and a tv show.

I wouldn't let it get to you. What you have done is very inspiring. I salute you.

I request that the name be removed from the title of the thread. No need to give any recongnition. Somewhere he is reading this thread stroking his little ego.

It just sucks how I was mislead on what the article was going to be about.

Such is the case with journalism, whether it's the high school newspaper or CNN. A policy for me that seems to be working is to avoid conversations with police officers or journalists because the best that can come of it is to break even. Now, go back to having the time of your life!

Forget the haters. I hope you are writing a book about your story, it sounds incredible, I'd read it!

Congratulations on your success and good taste in boats and cars!

It's crazy! last night I went back to the article and read the comments post on the bottom. I don't think it's the boat as much as the people hate all of us!! Most of them slam Lamborghinis and the owners.

Maybe if lambo started taking food stamps and welfare checks towards down payments, they would be more popular!

It's crazy! last night I went back to the article and read the comments post on the bottom. I don't think it's the boat as much as the people hate all of us!! Most of them slam Lamborghinis and the owners.

Maybe if lambo started taking food stamps and welfare checks towards down payments, they would be more popular!

You know, I have seen this social trend increasing over the past couple years and it's getting down right disturbing. It used to be people admired those who build success on their own, and had something to aspire to. This has transitioned right through the state of jealousy right to downright envy. This whole notion that because *I* (figuratively representing the heathen masses) don't have something, nobody else should either, and that we should condemn those who have more is fcuking ludicrous.

I'm not sure how we right the ship at this point, but I believe it goes hand in hand with all this participation trophy bullshit, suing over anything that you can squeeze $25k from, and raising a generation of limp wristed pussies.

Sorry for the tangent, but I've about had an assfull of this whole mindset and what people think they deserve.

Revel in your success and take it up another notch.

You know, I have seen this social trend increasing over the past couple years and it's getting down right disturbing. It used to be people admired those who build success on their own, and had something to aspire to. This has transitioned right through the state of jealousy right to downright envy. This whole notion that because *I* (figuratively representing the heathen masses) don't have something, nobody else should either, and that we should condemn those who have more is fcuking ludicrous.

I'm not sure how we right the ship at this point, but I believe it goes hand in hand with all this participation trophy bullshit, suing over anything that you can squeeze $25k from, and raising a generation of limp wristed pussies.

Sorry for the tangent, but I've about had an assfull of this whole mindset and what people think they deserve.

Uhhh.. Hello... Welcome to the Obama administration...

:iamwithstupid:

I bought my Lambo with section 8 rent. True story.

FRKN quentin. His big piece on TopGear was the used car segment... um riiight. What's he done recently? Um, quentin? anyone?

You know how to best deal with the haters Gino... Double down and get a matching Learjet. Just sayin :icon_super:

You use your Lambo to collect that rent, true story :lol2:

Gino, The guy is trying to build a name for himself. If he commended your passion there wouldn't be a "SCREW ------" thread and we wouldn't remember his name. Based on the article it sounds like he is an out-of-work former employee of a company that sells t-shirts, dolls, magazines and a tv show.

I wouldn't let it get to you. What you have done is very inspiring. I salute you. ��

I request that the name be removed from the title of the thread. No need to give any recongnition. Somewhere he is reading this thread stroking his little ego.

He currently earns his "money" by posing in adverts selling warranties on second hand cars on day time TV during reruns of Top Gear.

By that logic we should get the opinion on what Gargiulo should spend his money on from the Pilsbury dough boy and those people that fall over in the "have you been injured at work?" and the voice over guy.

haters gonna hate.

your story is very inspiring!

there is a burger-fi that just opened nearby me... I need to go try it out lol.

You use your Lambo to collect that rent, true story :lol2:

This still makes me smile. :icon_mrgreen: Good enough to be sig worthy. :turboalex:

I've made the mistake of reading all of the comments and by the end of it my blood was boiling, what a bunch of communist mofos, that bananaboat character, I am not a violent person but that character is so annoying he flicked my button to rage mode in less than 2 paragraphs.

I want to hurt that prick badly!! :icon_mrgreen:

I've made the mistake of reading all of the comments and by the end of it my blood was boiling, what a bunch of communist mofos, that bananaboat character, I am not a violent person but that character is so annoying he flicked my button to rage mode in less than 2 paragraphs.

I want to hurt that prick badly!! :icon_mrgreen:

I know, I red them at midnight and couldn't go to sleep after. Is Banana boat a dick or what???