Am I thinking right? New car thread

TRANSAMERA

I certainly hope the huracan doesnt feel like an R8 spyder.....

The Huracan will be much closer to the new S-Tronic R8 V10 than the relic called Gallardo, now please stop with your comparisons and R8 bashing.

• Replies 199
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I honestly don't know yet, the only thing I do know is the R8 is traded in and I am driving a RS5 loaner (worst modern car ever to built). I guess Monday will be the day I have to decide...

Jiree, make sure you get what you want and don't just get something because it's convenient.

I think either Mac would keep you happy, don't get the new R8 as it's to similar to your old one. The Huracan will be amazing so you can't go wrong there but it all comes down to what will make you happy! Good luck this is a great issue to have lol

Jupp, my 6th R8.

Why you might ask? (I've done the same myself)

Well, after driving/seeing the 650S I just couldn't buy the much lesser 12C and I dont want to shell out the $ for a 650S Spider now (plus there are no Spiders on the market over here yet)

And I wanted a convertible and I tested the S-Tronic R8 V10 and it totally transforms the car into the perfect exotic/cruiser, the facelift makes it look fresh enough for one more summer so I pulled the trigger. It looks Amazing in Suzuka grey and with a Capristo exhaust I just ordered it should hold me off untill next year when I can buy the car I really want. Which is the 650S or Avent, we shall see :turboalex:

And I'm telling you, dualclutch Tech have no comparison to anything else out there! The Huracan will be the bomb with this setup plus 80HP more and more aggressive looks! :icon_thumleft:

My flamesuit is on, I'm prepared for a shitstorm. Haters going to hate but I'm driving the closest thing to a Huracan Spyder out there :eusa_dance: :thefinger:

this is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO 2013 choice for a car

in 2014 everyone wants a countach

:icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen: :icon_mrgreen:

Why do I get the feeling this is another thread where everyone will tell you not to get the R8 spyder and then you will go out and get it anyway?

I was 90% sure I was going to read about your new R8 when I opened this thread. Congrats anyway. Now just keep your eye on the prize and start prioritizing your Ace budget so you can buy a Vent next year.

I noticed somebody took your dream car on the Gumball.

fe41dcab-371c-4ba3-a35e-4bad1556c74a_500.jpg

WWJD?

Buy an R8.

I know someone else that has had at least 5 R8's...what is the point to buy and sell so many of the same car? Congrats and enjoy!

Congrats! Your $, your car, your drive and your enjoyment. You buy whatever you think is best to maximize your enjoyment.

Slightly OT, I had always wondered which segment of the automotive industry is responsible for naming the colours. Suzuka Gray? I've been to Suzuka a few times and even driven on there twice (not to race, of course). I can't associate anything on that circuit/track/theme park/nearby facilities that suggest "gray".

Jupp, my 6th R8.

it should hold me off untill next year when I can buy the car I really want. Which is the 650S or Avent, we shall see :turboalex:

New R8 is due next year :D

Congratulations!

in 2014 everyone OLD wants a countach

Fixed it for you ;)

Congrats! Enjoy in good health....with lots of bitches of course

Thanks! Will do :turboalex:

What the shit Jirre?!

:lol2:

Congrats though, you pick 'em for a reason. Enjoy!

The reason this time was the Tech. The car is almost perfect with the new transmission and the updated look.

Mine was Suzuka Gray as well. Cool color but jesus man your 6th R8!!! You must like your Audi TT's!!! :D

I was skeptic about the color untill I saw the car, now I love it.

I know someone else that has had at least 5 R8's...what is the point to buy and sell so many of the same car? Congrats and enjoy!

Satisfaction? Lack of other options in the same price range? Tired of old chunky crap Lambos?

white R8=caca :icon_oak:

Still gets more pussy than your orange old 12C :icon_mrgreen: :icon_butt:

Congrats man. Buy whatever makes you happy...even if that's another R8.

Thank you buddy! This is just a in-between-car anyway :turboalex:

Congrats! Your $, your car, your drive and your enjoyment. You buy whatever you think is best to maximize your enjoyment.

Slightly OT, I had always wondered which segment of the automotive industry is responsible for naming the colours. Suzuka Gray? I've been to Suzuka a few times and even driven on there twice (not to race, of course). I can't associate anything on that circuit/track/theme park/nearby facilities that suggest "gray".

Thanks A! Exactly, this is the smartest move I could have done for this summer (except buying no car at all) in my quest for a new monster 650S/Avent.

The color is weirdly named, I agree, but it looks very very nice!

New R8 is due next year :D

Congratulations!

Perhaps, but this car won't stay with me for more than 3-4 months. :icon_thumleft: