Marijuana question

LPDADDY

It is a matter of time before Marijuana goes mainstream, more and more states want the tax money and it really is not that big of a deal. Some of you might disagree with me but the writing is on the wall.

The question is have is how many of you smoke, regularly or occasionally and if so, what strain do your prefer.

If you feel uncomfortable answering publicly, please pm me if you wish.

Thanks for all who will chime in.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope FLORIDA passes the MM bill next year.

I was MM patient in LA ( Kalifornia ) last few years.

I live with chronic pain every day since 1998 from auto accident suffered broken pelvis/hip dislocation ( Bo Jackson injury ).

Medical Cannabis works miracles with people in chronic pain.

Only reason why it's not legal in all 50 states for the suffering is because the super wealthy Pharmaceuticals, local and state Governments will take a bit hit in profits ( it's all about money, didn't you know that yet .... ? ).

I know for a FACT MM helps people with Seizures, Alzheimers, Dementia and anyone in CHRONIC PAIN.

I AM 100% FOR LEGALIZATION OF MM ... AND I AM NOT A LIBERAL.

Cannabis is NOT Cocaine and Cannabis is safer and better for you than alcohol if used correctly, i.e. Vap / Eatibals.

I used to quite frequently but grew out of it. Got to the a point where I didn't enjoy it anymore. I don't have any problem with it and I still have friends who do smoke. When I did smoke I preferred Indica strains as they were the give you the chill type of high.

I just hate some of thepeople that are associated with it, the wanna-be rastas and the 420ers. Very vocal and ill informed. These people go and 'smoke themselves retarded' and push back and good that pot does in the publics eyes. But you and I both know LPD, Harper will NEVER legalize it after all, PM Dad knows best.

No matter what state it is legal in, it is still not legal federally so I would lose my job lol. It is very interesting where things are going with that these days though. I barely even drink so i've never had the urge to try it. My roommate in college always had some in his drawer.

It is a matter of time before Marijuana goes mainstream, more and more states want the tax money and it really is not that big of a deal. Some of you might disagree with me but the writing is on the wall.

The question is have is how many of you smoke, regularly or occasionally and if so, what strain do your prefer.

If you feel uncomfortable answering publicly, please pm me if you wish.

Thanks for all who will chime in.

It's legal in canada now to for medical use. You can easily get a prescription, go to the website of a producer and get your pot sent to you by canada post. There are 11 producers in canada now with 45 expected by the end of the year

No matter what state it is legal in, it is still not legal federally so I would lose my job lol. It is very interesting where things are going with that these days though. I barely even drink so i've never had the urge to try it. My roommate in college always had some in his drawer.

Pretty much this. I've never actually tried the stuff and in fear of losing my job, refuse to. Been with the same company for over 9 years and would be a crying shame to lose it over a joint. BUT... if it ever became legalized and if they wouldn't punish me for personal use, I won't lie, I'd give it a try just to see what it's like and purely out of sheer curiosity.

I do not use marijuana, but am all for legalizing it for a number of reasons. Taxes and regulation and the quality of the product first and foremost

Right now there is a huge underground market throughout the world due to the fact that it is illegal. By legalizing it you take that resource out of their hands. You'll eliminate the strength of many of the cartels which thrive on sales of this product. There is little or no control as to what you're actually buying and whether anything as far as pesticides or herbicides have been involved in the manufacturing of it. I studied THC in pharmacy school and noted many of the conclusions that are already out there in multiple publications. It does not impair you the same level as alcohol.

However there are many unknowns, we do know THC ( the main chemical in marijuana) loves fat. THC will settle in the fatty areas of your body and will leach out over potentially up to a week after smoking it.

Because of this, there are multiple responses to THC being in your system. While we could take 100 participants and put them in a study and give them the exact same blood level content of THC, I believe you'll get 100 different reaction to the drug in the body. What we don't know is, what exactly does it do to individuals, will you be impaired while driving? There are several studies out there that say that it does not deplete your motor function at all, and there are very few accidents caused by THC. However I consider most of these studies invalid as they are not enough participants and we use data collected by police officers in which sobriety tests are taken at checkpoints, not drug tests. Right now almost all police departments have no way of checking for THC levels in your system. Are there levels that are deemed inappropriate for driving? We just don't know.

Again I am for legalization of it because it is currently being used, regardless of the law. I like the idea of taxing it and having it pay for things that will benefit all of us. I however would like to see more clinical research and possibly have restrictions use while driving until we know more. This would require field testing in the quick ability to determine whether somebody is under the influence. Once we have enough data, we can determine whether it is a risk or not and what levels are acceptable while driving.

Never have smoked it, nor do I have any inclination too. But I do think legalizing it, taxing it appropriately and you'll find a whole new crop (pardon the pun) of business popping up and doing far better work with the money than through the underground channels and street dealers.

Don't smoke it, or eat it, or anything like that, never have. Not because i'm wildly against it, I just REALLY don't like breathing smoke.

That being said, for all the reasons which have been mentioned i'm 100% for making it legal. In 20 years we'll look back and wonder what took us so fcuking long.

Don't smoke it, or eat it, or anything like that, never have. Not because i'm wildly against it, I just REALLY don't like breathing smoke.

That being said, for all the reasons which have been mentioned i'm 100% for making it legal. In 20 years we'll look back and wonder what took us so fcuking long.

You realize that when you eat it you don't have to breathe smoke.

Ive tried it. I like it. If it was legal I would do it more than one or two times a year +. I dont know enough to know a thing about the strains, but there is defiantly a difference.

You realize that when you put it in your butt that you don't have to breathe smoke.

You realize that when you eat it you don't have to breathe smoke.

Jonah-hill-shock.gif

I don't imagine it tastes great either.

Jonah-hill-shock.gif

I don't imagine it tastes great either.

Edibles.. Especially cupcakes from Colorado are some of the greatest things I've ever consumed.

I had some gooey brownies with an LP member before a Kid Cudi concert and that was an amazing thing as well :icon_thumleft:

Edibles.. Especially cupcakes from Colorado are some of the greatest things I've ever consumed.

I had some gooey brownies with an LP member before a Kid Cudi concert and that was an amazing thing as well :icon_thumleft:

fcuking pushers! I see what you're all trying to do here. :eusa_naughty:

fcuking pushers! I see what you're all trying to do here. :eusa_naughty:

HAHAHAHAHAH! Peer pressure is a motherfucker.

I have never done any type of drug aside from drinking. I have just never really wanted to. I am for legalization though, I think it eliminates a lot of evils and allows another source of revenue that isn't my fcuking income tax dollars.

HAHAHAHAHAH! Peer pressure is a motherfucker.

I have never done any type of drug aside from drinking. I have just never really wanted to. I am for legalization though, I think it eliminates a lot of evils and allows another source of revenue that isn't my fcuking income tax dollars.

Um, you're a semi pro cyclist.

So that epo and test 'accidentally' got in your bloodstream.

:lol2:

Scotty has a good point - I've met people who can smoke all day and still drive fine...yet I'd take a couple hits and roll up and down the couch feeling like I am about to fall through the floor. I wonder if anyone knows what is responsible for such a difference in response neurologically?

Given the answers in this thread, I'd be curious about the overall drug usage poll - I bet the older crowd partied harder before DARE and all the bullshit.

Scotty has a good point - I've met people who can smoke all day and still drive fine...yet I'd take a couple hits and roll up and down the couch feeling like I am about to fall through the floor. I wonder if anyone knows what is responsible for such a difference in response neurologically?

Given the answers in this thread, I'd be curious about the overall drug usage poll - I bet the older crowd partied harder before DARE and all the bullshit.

I've been smoking more or less daily for 10 years or so.

When i first started, I wouldn't even dare do anything that involves the slightest coordination. It messes with you pretty hard.

Habitual smokers don't really have that problem. You build up a tolerance over time. It takes a LOT, (full joint, or multiple hoots from a pipe/bong) to get that high now.

A couple rips that would cause someone who doesn't smoke regularly to be out of their mind, barely even phases me these days.

Taking a break for a week or more resets that though. The first time smoking after a short break gets me really f'd up.

Honestly, I'm all for legalization, but not so much for making it easier to access. I will never deny that I'm addicted to the stuff. I get anxious if I don't have any for more than a couple days. For that reason I wish I never got into it. It's a lot harder to stop than people think.

I don't drink at all, and that's part of the reason i started smoking pot in the first place. Being high around drunk friends, is 1000x better than being sober with drunk friends.

Everyone has their vice. Pot is mine.

I've smoked twice, got really sick the first time (I had been drinking and was hammered...lesson learned!) and the second time I didn't feel too much. I guess I have yet to see what all the fuss is about. I'm with Scotty on legalization in that it won't really affect me personally but I think there are lots of reasons that it would make sense.

I'm with Scotty legalize, tax it and remove the criminal element.

Also help empty jails for non violent petty drug offenses.

Alcohol is far more destructive I feel.

What does make me laugh is the "tax it element".

Erm people growing and smoking it, they are just begging to pay tax on it...

Over here they power some of the farms off street lights and re rooting power off major industrial units. Do you think people that do that really are going to declare their income?